I keep coming back

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
asthesunlovesthemoon

I keep coming back

Post by asthesunlovesthemoon »

I quiver as I write this, for I should not be on here. I should not be thinking of things such as The Craft that are frowned upon my family's Muslim religion. I should not be thinking against the Muslim religion. Since the day I was born, it was pushed upon me. Since then, it has controlled me. It made me miserable, and one day I realized that a creator would not want any living being to be controlled to misery. I wanted my life. At the age of seven, I had been attracted to The Craft, an since then I've been trying to get it out of my mind, but i keep coming back. If my parents knew, they would disown me, but here I am, still deciding. I don't know what to do.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I keep coming back

Post by Firebird »

Greetings Electra! Part of the charge of the Goddess that a good friend of mine re-wrote, says..."for no one can prevent your worship in your mind and in your heart" It is very unfortunate that you will not be able to share the joy you have found since studying the Craft...but who knows?,... maybe someday. In the meanwhile we will be here to answer any questions you might have.
Many Blessings, Firebird :flyingwitch:
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: spelling
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
lilmizsunshine727

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

You don't have to decide overnight, give it some time. I know how it is when the parents have a different religion, although the one I had to break free from was christianity. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me (: No one will be offended if you decide the craft isn't for you. You control what you do with your own life.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

I pick d. all of the above :) Ultimately dear it is up to you what religion you want to practice. I understand as my studies and practices would be majorly frowned upon by my own family outside of my children and husband who accept it. In the Muslim religion I understand it is very strict when it comes to "having to" follow faith etc. All religions are different and I would defintely give it time, keep doing what you are. Only you know what you want. Always follow your heart!

Return to “For Everyone”