I keep getting pushed closer and closer to the edge...

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
HippieWitch

I keep getting pushed closer and closer to the edge...

Post by HippieWitch »

My parents never fully accepted me as a lesbian even though I'm in a domestic partnership with my girl, and won't accept that I'm disabled. They push my buttons whenever anything comes up about either. Tonight they pushed me far enough to drink, snort some Roxys, and smoke weed. I'm fighting to stay conscience now...
Shiloh
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I keep getting pushed closer and closer to the edge...

Post by Firebird »

I understand that many people will never accept any one from the LGBT stream of life. It must be even harder when it comes from family members. ...But I gotta tell you, no one but your-self put those drugs in you, only you are responsible for you, and if you choose to go numb, you will never be dealing with this.
You might want to consider counseling, and maybe at some point, your Parents will come with you...but even if they don't, you will be able to get those things off your chest, that you are unable to with them.
Life is a big challenge and a beautiful thing, for some of us it takes a lot of work,... it's hard to get motivated for that work when one is numb.
Please contact the poison control center or dial 911 if you think you have gone too far.
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
HippieWitch

Post by HippieWitch »

I've been going to therapy for about the whole time since I came out. I've asked them to come but they won't. Doesn't matter what I do they don't care. That's why I plan on moving from TN to Idaho with my partner. If they can't accept me for who I am I don't think they should even be able to see or hear from me ever. I dunno. Maybe it's the stress talking or maybe it's how I feel. I dunno anymore.
Shiloh
HippieWitch

Post by HippieWitch »

And about the drugs, I do them because I like to alter my reality. The world as it is doesn't work for me, so making things more peaceful on my terms is relaxing.
Shiloh

Return to “For Everyone”