Intermet realationship with the Gods?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Alina_Rose

Intermet realationship with the Gods?

Post by Alina_Rose »

I know this sounds like a really stupid question but I read somewhere that somebody got a cosmic orgasm from a God/ Goddess Is this really possible? If it is is it wrong? Well... I suppose if the Gods do it then its not.... Its really confusing me... How could it be possible?
Blessed Be
AutumnMaidens

Re: Intermet realationship with the Gods?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

okay... well there are certain gods that can have a very masculine energy about them that some people can experience as exciting. So in that aspect yes the god can be experienced as such. If it's wrong I cannot say, wrong or right are things people have been discussing ever since we decided that life should be seperated as such.
I think that if people experience the god as a primal sexual energy that this is not wrong same way as sex is not wrong. Paganism as a whole is rooted in sexuality, almost every ritual we have is based on fertility or sexuality. The changing of the seasons, the god and the goddess, everthing if life, fertility, sexuality, death. It is nature. The crualty and negativity surrounding it is manmade and had nothing to do with nature.

I find that summoning the god can trigger different feelings depending on which aspect you call, pan to me appears as a child, playfull, sweet, while faunus or cernunnos appear as healthy young men full with masculine energy, raw and lively, and the green man who is safe and warm and fatherly.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Alina_Rose

Re: Intermet realationship with the Gods?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thanks for the information... It really helped me figure it all out etc.... :)
Blessed Be

Return to “For Everyone”