Need suggestions

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Corleonis

Need suggestions

Post by Corleonis »

Here's the thing, 13 years ago I had a kidney transplant and a bunch of other stuff,pretty much spent half my life in a hospital room. So, I've been recommended by my doctor to children's wish and got accepted now I need suggestions on what to ask for, my actual wish here is to spend the least possible time working (After all the time I've spent in hospitals as a kid just to stay alive,I really don't feel like wasting my time working until I'm too old to move) I tried asking for a house (figured this is what people spend the most on) but got rejected,now I have no idea what the limits are here,all I know is no houses and nothing with a motor in it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hmm...wonder if a Ferari with no motor in it would work..
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Mmmm meet a person you like? like a tv star?
Sapphire

Post by Sapphire »

how about a cruise? a trip to another country? something like that.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

dinner with Taylor lautner:D
Sapphire

Post by Sapphire »

Witch13 wrote:dinner with Taylor lautner:D
haha awesome
leo_luna

Post by leo_luna »

maybe you could meet Jaimy Oliver or someone like that, opening a restaurant is on your to do list, maybe he could give you some advice and inspiration on how to do that...
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Ask them for a way to go to collage.

Even if you do work it does not mean you will not have a life. Some jobs can be amazing enough to want to work until old. Life is what happens between the fun things. HAve a job where you can meet a lot of people and you have a chance to learn..

Return to “For Everyone”