See the results of your council

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Hubertus

See the results of your council

Post by Hubertus »

We always give each other advice, we do it every day. But rarely do we get to see the results of what we said. 2 years ago, when I knew very little of the craft, a friend came to me and asked me for council on his situation with his girlfriend. Because I knew little of love, I just told him "If you imagine the world becoming right from you, it will happen". I also told him that if he needed help, he could always look to the goddess for guidance.

Now, it's 2 years later. I met this friend again over the Internet (We met the first time over the Internet too), and he tells me an amazing story of how his life was falling apart, and he implemented my advice, and had an outer body experience that changed his life. He truly understands the way energy moves through the universe, and the vastness of the spirit realm. He has seen a lot of things that I've never even seen before. And then I realised; in these 2 years, he has learned and grown so much, that he now understands much more than me.

So for once, my advice was helpful! Yay! But that made me wonder; have you ever given advice to somebody and learned how it they turned out?
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Congratulations!

I'll try to think of some that I can post online.

I am an advisor by profession so I am invested in insuring whatever advice flows through me is on point.

I find that when it comes from the heart, which is sounds like it did your case, Hubertus, then things generally work out.

The funny thing about advice is that usually it is not our everyday personalities that gives workable advice. It is when the Goddess or other spirit steps in for just a moment to deliver a kiss that can alter the fabric of reality that mere advice is transformed into council.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.

Return to “For Everyone”