new years eve spell

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[drawingmagic]

new years eve spell

Post by [drawingmagic] »

i would like to know if anyone would have a new years eve spell as i would like to have a good years since the last one was horrible .we had our house burnt and we had to move for sixmths and the house has to be done again as the builder was mmm very bad person and cut corners .then our son had to be put in hospital he was very sick .and we have now been told my daugther has a tumor in her right oveis and we aret shoukd if she will have kids .and its been a very bad couple of years .SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT ..hope everyone has a good new years and mostly a very safe one. :wink:
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

i am sorry to hear that, you had lots over your head the last year. i suggest you spend your holidays with the family at difficult times besides magic the best is to be all together. as for magical solutions do healing spells for your children, and for a better new year do a banishing spell for the hard times.
[drawingmagic]

Post by [drawingmagic] »

thanks . for that do you know if this site still has spells and if so would i be over to find the ones you have said ..thanks tammie hope that you have a good year
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

www.everythingunderthemoon.net there are plenty of spells there...but i usually make my own if i can ..they are stronger that way
[drawingmagic]

Post by [drawingmagic] »

thanks again .i have been told that if you do your own spells they are better but im hopeless when it comes to things like that .im not good at ryming words and to know what to use .plus my biggest thing is doing something wrong and having bad luck.and i dont need or wont anymore . thanks
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

If you feel like you're hopeless at writing spells you could always find one that nearly works and adapt it. Add things that are meaningful for you to make it more powerful. The intent is, after all, the most important part of any spell.

Brightest Blessings
Radiance

Return to “For Everyone”