When did you realise that you were Pagan/Wiccan?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Argent

When did you realise that you were Pagan/Wiccan?

Post by Argent »

This is something that always interestested me, when does someone first realise that they Pagan, Wiccan or any different spiritual path that is normally ascribed by society.

For me I took the plunge inthe past year and became a dedicated Wiccan, but there has been a feeling that there was something different for for maany years (I am now in my early 50's). It first started when I was a child, I had close feeling to nature. I was taught by my father to respect nature no matter whether it be plant or animal. He taught that we only kill animals for food, respect the land, if you take something out you must put something in etc.

I was bought up Christian by my mother and have gone to church most of my life. I do not deny the God of Christianity, I accewpt Him as another God or way to a spiritual life It is sad that He like other Gods have been riddiculed, abused or denied.

But I have found that the Wiccan way suits me as I have always believed that there is more than one and that there are the Godesses.

This is I suppose partly is what makes me me today.
mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

When I hit my preteen days I started looking into my self, this world, this universe, and ow things worked. I thought I came up with my whole own branch of religon. But then I went to the muesam In salem massechusets aand I learned about pagans and relised that I am one

Return to “For Everyone”