thought forms for dimensions of reality

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
RestoringtheGoddess

thought forms for dimensions of reality

Post by RestoringtheGoddess »

we all know the law of attraction theory that positive thoughts create positive experiences and that the spirit world is a collection of thought forms

but I want to add that I think the heart (love) is another dimension to the thought forms.....

so if your heart is saying one thing... but in your mind you are worried or afraid of something....

well the cold law of attraction just states that your worry is manifesting into reality....

but I think the heart and love and caring is more powerful so if you truly care about yourself and or others this is the healing of any negative thought forms

as just in the human body the heart is stronger than the mind (as the mind cannot exist in a body without a heart)

please share your thoughts on what I've posted since this is all of what I have just thought of just now and would like some feedback thanks
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Post by Chaos Shaman »

when you say heart I am assuming you mean feelings an emotions which exist in our brains...
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

It's true what you say, or at least Robert Monroe says it's so. What he experienced upon leaving his body is that the fears and desires that he wasn't even aware that was carrying would completely take him over once he was free of his physical body. Most of us have unconscious fears or hidden sexual desires that we are repressing. When you are in spirit form, you can no longer hide anything from anyone. It's all out in the open. Any thought or desire you have becomes your reality, your obsession and that is what you attract to you. I suppose this would work for people who are filled with goodness as well, people who genuinely care about others and are not just pretending like so many do. They would obviously attract love and happiness to them if that is what they truly held in their heart.

After re-reading your post, I see that it has little to do with what I replied (but as usual, I'll just keep rambling on). As for the heart vs. mind, I guess I'm confused about exactly what the "heart" is (and possibly what the "mind" is as well.) I consider our mind to be our spirit. I guess I don't give much thought to what the heart is, besides the obvious (pumping blood to our human body). But you would probably be interested to know that when Monroe and the other OBE'ers like Bruce Moen, have gone out-of-body, they were taught by their Spirit Guides/Higher Selves to see/think/communicate from their heart instead of their head. They were taught to literally move their consciousness (like a ball of energy) from their head down to their heart. When they did this, the result was spectacular. They were able to see everything much more clearly (vision is often impaired when out-of-body) and everything was glittery, shiny, beautiful, like the heaven that we all imagine. Before that, they were usually just in darkness. By perceiving through their heart chakra as opposed to their head, they open themselves up to a wonderful, unconditional love energy that is unlike any love felt on Earth.

I've had an experience like this once, I believe. It was a state of ecstatic bliss that took me over and lasted about an hour. It was the most beautiful feeling I've ever had. Many people see a light when this occurs. I didn't see a light, but I definitely FELT the energy of something inexplicable. It filled my soul and body with the most perfect energy you can imagine. This experience happened directly after an emotional explosion that I had where I went from being very angry and yelling and letting it all out to then turning on my John Denver music (The Eagle and the Hawk) and listening to this song over and over, getting higher and higher and happier every time, dancing around and singing at the top of my lungs, even crying because I felt so good. After listening and dancing to this song several times, the ecstasy began to come over me. I went to my computer so I could write down what was happening. The energy just hovered around me, waiting for me to lie down and take it in. So I got my tape recorder ready, brushed my teeth and washed my face (it was bedtime anyway) and then laid down to absorb this energy. It just flooded me. It was the most awesome thing I've ever felt. I recorded notes on my recorder while it was happening and it would just stay with me. I could make it stronger by thinking, "We ARE together" (referring to being with God.) I imagined being in the up high in the sky with God. I had read about doing that in a DNA Activation book.

The next day, when I began to analyze the experience, I realized that it was possible that I had created the experience because I BELIEVED that I had become enlightened. The day before the blissful experience, I had read an excerpt from John Ryan Haule's book and what he wrote resonated with me so strongly that I truly believed I had finally attained enlightenment, which was something I had been looking for for a while. I was so excited and happy about this and was saying to myself all day, "I've finally found enlightenment!" (Obviously, looking back now I see that even if I had found enlightenment, it seems to be a fleeting state (at least for me) and it's something that you have to constantly work at to keep. I didn't keep it.) So, because I believed so strongly that I was enlightened, I think I attracted this ecstatic experience to me.

That wasn't all. I had also been receiving Reiki treatments from Chris (being-singular-plural - a member here) for several weeks previous to this. I also had done a Reiki attunement from a video I purchased (didn't feel anything at the time) and had also done a "DNA Activation" on myself. I think the DNA Activation may have had something to do with the ecstatic experience. I need to get a professional to do it for me. I don't think I did it right. It was a half-a$$ed attempt, though I suppose the spirits knew what I meant by it.

Anyway, none of this probably answers your question or really addresses your topic, but after writing all of it, I can't not post it. So hopefully it will give you some insight into the heart vs. mind question.

Bright blessings,
RestoringtheGoddess

Post by RestoringtheGoddess »

you have given me a lot to think about, I will post a reply once I have thought this through

one of my friends suggested a book called

Freeing the Genie Within by Katz...

I'm going to be buying this plus the Robert Monroe book...

Return to “For Everyone”