Atheist of Peace VS. Shadow Phoenix/Aquarius

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!

To those who are aware of the situation, if you're interested and only after this goes on a bit...Who would you say is correct?

Atheist of Peace
25%
Shadow Phoenix
75%

Total votes: 12

AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

I'll be back to work on this soon. Things seem to be slowing down again for me..I hope I have a lot to say.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Mikhael wrote:Yeah AoP I really can't see how you can claim to know all this stuff by just talking to SP over internet you don't even knkow him in real life, sorry bud but you're thinking you know everything about Amon, Aquarius, and SP but you really don't is my guess.

SP wins by fatality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEmRKFhG ... PL&index=2
Psychology.
"cold reading"
*mild* hypnosis (sorta)
PYSCHO THERAPY!!!!
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

mild hypnosis?.....me or you?! You seem to be the one in a trance lately.....
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:mild hypnosis?.....me or you?! You seem to be the one in a trance lately.....
yes me.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Well, whenever you're ready, we'll continue our battle...
infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

hey shadow... have you saw anything about this before, because this started around the time Aquarius first appeared
Alicat wrote:Moon will be in Capricorn, Sun in Cancer. As the sun, earth and moon are in alignment for this occurence, the electromagnetic channel is very open. The energetic blackout dissolves and changes old energy patterns and gives a tremendous opportunity for transformation, it can also bring out the expression of the deep, hidden aspect of our psyche. This particular full moon/eclipse is very powerful for emotional transformation and opening the heart. Of course, Chiron, Neptune and Jupiter continue in Aquarius, first article already tlked about Saturn.
sounds like something you should look in to if you haven't already
[ShadowPhoenix]

I THINK I've seen that before which I had contemplated since his arrival/appearance did coincide, but....I'm not exactly sure.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

:...
[ShadowPhoenix]

Well, of course Alicat, I remember you showed it to me...as to how much relevance...I'm not sure, but I think it may have a role somewhere...the only trouble is figuring out exactly HOW...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Aquarius why the name Aquarius?
[ShadowPhoenix]

That's what I asked you remember? lol if it were a part of me...couldn't it have at least picked a better name? haha
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:That's what I asked you remember? lol if it were a part of me...couldn't it have at least picked a better name? haha
maybe that's the point? Or maybe you know more then you realize?
infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

actually I never heard that Aquarius was a part of you just amon, and actually Amon said that he was bound to you but from the way it sounds there is nothing saying that Amon or Aquarius are actually a "part" of you.

also another possibility is Aquarius is just playing mind games with you, if I was an evil spirit who wanted freedom from someone who I was bound to then I would make them go insane where I could trick him in to letting me free and then i would fly through the walls of the mental institution where you would be trapped for the rest of your life, but only if I was evil of course...

before this I saw the thread when thoth-amon joined and AoP went crazy, he made a very good point though when he said that magic is the manipulation of Coincidence, meaning that you shouldn't discard everything as just a Coincidence, just my personal opinion :wink:
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

If you get the full story you would get why I call him Aquarius.
[ShadowPhoenix]

I understand, Infinight...I really shouldn't be so quick to do so...but I'm a rather logic seeking person, and have just been chalking it up to coincidence, thus far. Well as far as most things go...I've astral traveled briefly yesterday...or was it the day before? Either way it was when all that stuff was going on, I was going to attempt to enter my temple, when I bumped into Aquarius, though I found it difficult to listen to what was being said, as it was actually somewhat painful (I told Taci about it) but he had a new 'sparkle' on his throat...it was not as big as the others, but one thing I did happen to catch was something about a social link...? I dunno...

As far as Amon goes, I'm not entirely sure what he means by being bound to me, we had come to the conclusion that he may be my Patron...then again, I'm not sure. Especially with that one astral travel, where I had come upon him and that other being, who I believe to be Asmodeus, yet had no control in going there...it's just where I ended up...or began at after leaving my body...It seemed as though I wasn't really wanted there though so hehe...I want to go back, but have yet to do so. Of course I'll have to try getting there again...possibly on the night of the eclipse...yes, the power emanating from that event will be most ripe for the picking...I should exhibit better control over my surroundings...I would hope.

Return to “For Everyone”