Moving...NOOOOOOO

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Her_Child

Moving...NOOOOOOO

Post by Her_Child »

Ughh yes I'm doing it again. Not moving far, but we have lots of "stuff" so even if it was across the street, it would be tiresome.
I bought another house in the neighboring town and today I'm getting the keys and beginning the move. Most everything has already been put into my name at the new house, but internet service has not.
So I may not have a chance to be on nearly as much for the first week. Not expecting a reaction from you guys, as I'm new, but if you ask me a question or respond to a post of mine, I may not be able to respond for a few days, that's all.
I'll be leaving the computers here, as it just makes better sense. From time to time I'll come back here and check in on everything. Wish me luck and blessings!
I haven't even been in the new house, only my wife has, so I have no idea what kind of residual energy lies within (but I don't get any negative vibes approaching the house). Ahh well all should be fine. I'll do a house blessing tonight when my wife leaves for groceries or something :)

Bright Blessings everyone and I"ll talk to you all real soon!
Shane
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Good luck with the move!

Just remember the basic law of moving: you will always lose something, and you will always break something. Take care that you keep really important items with personal meaning close to you. If you're having a moving service pack for you, you're better off packing heirlooms and such yourself and putting them in your car (sure, the box SAYS fragile, won't stop some movers from putting the 100lb box of books on top...) Same goes for bills, and anything that could be used to steal your identity. Oh, and if you do have other people pack for you, be prepared to open boxes and be like "there's the silverware...and the cookbook...and the chips...and my toothbrush??? How did that happen?!"

Hahaha....if you can't tell...this has happened WAYYYY too often in my life. So, good luck with your move. Don't worry, the forum will be waiting when you get back! We're not moving. :P
Her_Child

Post by Her_Child »

Hehe great post NightRose, it made me laugh. Yes things were lost, and yes the toothbrush found it's way into the silverware and cook book box. Other than that it went smoothly. Just got the internet installed today, so now it's home :)

Return to “For Everyone”