Stating your wishes outloud...

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Heaven_and_Earth

Stating your wishes outloud...

Post by Heaven_and_Earth »

I dont know whos actually going to believe me but I believe it whole heartedly. Like ok occasionally i say this thing outloud and its kind of like a prayer or at least thats what I call it. I state something i really want outloud and it comes true if it is something that I truly want. Lets also make clear that I am not a selfish person...I would rather better the people around me then better myself because i view it as kinda selfsh and i dont want to be like that so most things i wish/pray for is something for soemone else and most of the time it comes true and i dont know if it is just coincidence or if it is a "gift" i believe that I am truly being heard but i just wanted someone elses oppinion.

~Justin~
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

can u pray/say sumthing out loud for me :P if u believe it then i dunthtink there shoudl be ne doubt in ur or nebody eles mind that u can do that. and if ppl dont believe then dunt listen to them... wat woudl they kno about ur relationship wi the lord and lady.... but dunt think everyone will believe coz i kno some ppl wont, either becoz they are too afriad to or coz they are un-believers

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

it's called manifesting, some people (like you) can do it easier then others ( like me :P) hey do u reckon u could manifest an acting career for me?? :P jk :P but your lucky, and its not selfish, it wouldn't happen if it wasn't meant to be! I find that as soon as i think of somethign i want, like a situation, it automatically means it isn't going to happen :P People say that my fault cause of my attitude, but seriously, i sometimes DO BELIEVE so strongly its going to happen, then it doesnt, v dissapointing!!

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*

Return to “For Everyone”