Anyone make their own bath and body products?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Kat

Anyone make their own bath and body products?

Post by Kat »

I mean like sugar scrubs, lotions, soaps, candles..stuff like that? Another thing I just learned to do. Whole lotta fun! I'm hoping to get good enough at it that maybe I could have a whole line of products!
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

sounds kewl. wishin u luck at it.

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Kat

bath and body products

Post by Kat »

Thank you, it's pretty easy. At leat easier than I thought it'd be and less expensive! :D
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

It is fun- as a kid I used to love to shred a bar of soap and make another one out of it. I know, that's a bit different, but hey- it is fun. And you can't ever be accused of smelling dirty with that kind of job! :28: What kind of smells are you incorporating with your soaps and scrubs? (It's all about the smells for me.) :28:
Kat

Post by Kat »

I totally did that as a kid too, lol! For my soaps I've used more flowery scents like lavender and, lily and rose but with scrubs I've used warmer scents like vanilla, brown sugar and oooh-I found this pumpkin spice scent that smells so yummy I wanna eat it! :D
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

it wouldnt be tasty, trust me- i know.
-Lee
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Those sound great, Kat. You'll have to let us know when you're selling! (I love pumpkin spice smell too-- so yummy.) That and a good berry smell. (or my favorite, of course, Ylang Ylang flower- but you've gotta be careful of that one, aphrodesiac.) :28:
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

sounds kewl as... i dunt go much for bath products but i do love teh different smells!

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Just wait till you have kids, Willow. Then bathtime means the ever-so-precious "quiet time." :28: (I do love my daughter with all my soul, but being a parent is just really trying on the patience.) :wink:
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Hey :)

I don't actually make my own bath products, but i do have this homemade stuff for pimples which works absolute magic!!! I found it in a fiona horne book :)
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Kat

Post by Kat »

MoonStone wrote:Just wait till you have kids, Willow. Then bathtime means the ever-so-precious "quiet time." :28: (I do love my daughter with all my soul, but being a parent is just really trying on the patience.) :wink:
Lol, I don't have kids yet but I'm a teacher at a preschool so yeah I nice soothing, relaxing bath is soooo nice to come home too :D
Kat

Post by Kat »

celticwave wrote:Hey :)

I don't actually make my own bath products, but i do have this homemade stuff for pimples which works absolute magic!!! I found it in a fiona horne book :)
yeah, she's got some good recipes!

Return to “For Everyone”