Dome house for very little cash

Helping Mother Earth, Recycling, Picking up Litter.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dome house for very little cash

Post by Firebird »

Hooray! hooray! hooray!
I do believe I have finally found the structure I want to live in ...now I just need to find the property and that's the problem because a lot of states will not let you build certain kinds of structures in certain counties.
So look at what is legal in your area, but heck this looks pretty structurally sound and I imagine even an earthquake or hurricane would pass it by...
:fairy:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Gmor0I3mw
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dome house for very little cash

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hobbit house?
Kassandra

Re: Dome house for very little cash

Post by Kassandra »

Fabulous idea, ff, pretty ingenious concept (though they kinda' look like b***ies with eyes, --ha, I'm jk). Hmmm, this reminds me, where is my earthship post I posted here a few months ago? It's on the board somewhere. That's what I want to live in. Hey, maybe we'll be neighbors. We got to get moving on this. The dream seems far away, but a friend of mine encouraged me, "Do one small thing each day to move you closer your goal --make one phonecall, or do 15 mins of online research, or draw two sketches of what you want. Do a little each day, consistently, and you'll be surprised how it all adds up." And he was right. At times it feels like you're not moving at all, but you are.

I just love these living, breathing homes. smileylove Thanks for sharing this, firebirdflys, and reminding me to keep moving toward my dream.

Return to “Environmentalism”