Environmental magick?

Helping Mother Earth, Recycling, Picking up Litter.
WitchyHippy

Environmental magick?

Post by WitchyHippy »

Has anyone ever tried using magick to help the earth? I wonder how that would be? Anyone want to try it?
Serenity Willow

Re: Environmental magick?

Post by Serenity Willow »

Merry Meet WitchyHippy :) What's your ideas?
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
Autumnal Rose

Post by Autumnal Rose »

I have plans to have a go. I have got a sphere of lapis lazuli that looks very much like a minature representation of the earth and I plan to hold it in white candle light and visualise a healing of our planet.
Serenity Willow

Very nice. You do know that all we do in a positive ways helps to heal. People pray, visualize or do spells and when the intent is clear and made with love, I believe we do make a different <3
WitchyHippy

Post by WitchyHippy »

I don't really have any ideas specifically- just something like you guys have said: praying or sending healing energy to the earth. Although I have thought about a group ritual, if there were enough people interested. A lot of concentrated energy coming from all over the world would be pretty heavy.

Otherwise, there are a few earth healing rituals I've seen and tried. I'll try to post them here when I have more time..
Serenity Willow

Last year I went to a Peace group dance. It was televised all around the world and everyone was watching a big screen, focusing on healing the world and dancing to trance music. No drugs or alcohol, just truly promoting what they were there for. I wish I could remember what it was called. :)
WitchyHippy

Post by WitchyHippy »

Serenity Willow wrote:Last year I went to a Peace group dance. It was televised all around the world and everyone was watching a big screen, focusing on healing the world and dancing to trance music. No drugs or alcohol, just truly promoting what they were there for. I wish I could remember what it was called. :)
That sounds amazing. :) I wish there was something like that around here, but it's Kansas, so there's not, haha.

Return to “Environmentalism”