Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.

What is your sexual orientation?

Gay
23%
Straight
20%
Bisexual
23%
Pansexual (new option - Pansexual means a person's gender is irrelevant to you in selecting a mate.)
28%
Other (new option)
5%

Total votes: 60

leo_luna

Post by leo_luna »

Pure lesbian, well not so pure... not a gold star or anything :D tried guys, not for me... (maybe every once in a while when I'm really, really drunk)
single and attracted to the wrong women, mostly the ones that are 15 years older than me, on stage and/or straight... and if they're not straight, they are either in a relationship or just not interested... hehehe my love life is pathetic! :p
I'm out and proud and proud and out...
Still waiting on the love of my life to say that she loves me back, I know she does, and I know that she needs some time to figure that out... in the mean time I'll be just playing around :lol:
leo_luna

Post by leo_luna »

LorriePaige wrote:
LorriePaige wrote:If "greedy" you mean bi, then I'm that category, although I don't like using the term greedy. :) I've had less than 10 sexual experiences of any kind in my life and I'm 47 years old so I have not led a greedy sex life by any stretch of the imagination.
Oh, that's sexual experiences with less than 10 people I meant.
wow! I'm 23 and had more than that.... maybe I should be categorized as greedy....
leo_luna

Post by leo_luna »

leo_luna wrote:
LorriePaige wrote:
LorriePaige wrote:If "greedy" you mean bi, then I'm that category, although I don't like using the term greedy. :) I've had less than 10 sexual experiences of any kind in my life and I'm 47 years old so I have not led a greedy sex life by any stretch of the imagination.
Oh, that's sexual experiences with less than 10 people I meant.
wow! I'm 23 and had more than that.... maybe I should be categorized as greedy....
or just as a slut... hehehe :P
TomCS

Post by TomCS »

I'm greedy, and proud of it. Why pick one when you can have both?
Link

Post by Link »

totally gay and happy. ive tried being straight, didnt appeal to me and thats it. Who knows? One day i might try it again and like it?
:P
Star Shine

Post by Star Shine »

I classify myself as a Monogamous Bi-Sexual...I am faithful to the person I am in a relationship with...be it male or female...so if that makes me greedy then I am:)
I have been openly bi-sexual since the age of 15...that is when I told my parents, all of my friends already knew and accepted me for just me:)
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I am bisexual, and damnit I dont care if people have a problem with it! :D

It's not about "being greedy", I've had feelings for both genders. I'm not a slut by any stretch of the word; I'm very picky about who I'll be with. I guess you could say that while I'm an "omnivore" I'm not a scavenger :P

and btw, that could be dirty depending on how dirty your mind is, I'll leave it up to each person to decide goodnevil
Silverloc

Post by Silverloc »

Straight..and in a polyamorous relationship. :)
nature_in_control

Post by nature_in_control »

Proud to be bi!=]
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

gay

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

I luv being out! :)

P.S. National Coming Out Day is in 6 days.
Fayneixx

Re: Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

Post by Fayneixx »

yeppers gay as a french pastry.

lol mly friend told me I remember back in the day, when bi's were just called nympho's
arpgme

Post by arpgme »

I casted my vote. It is very interesting, the options of this poll...

I think by now everyone should know about the Kinsley Scale, it's a scientific research on how sexuality actually works and yes there are some bi-sexual people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed?
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse
Rosewitch

Post by Rosewitch »

Hey! Im not greedy or confused i like men well love one im engaged to on and i like girls two i could neved chosenso i now know!i like both for dif reasons right notnim gettibf married to a boy and chasing a girl i cant live without so you can be bi (sicks her tounge out)
Savi Moon Silk

Post by Savi Moon Silk »

I am not confused. Nor greedy. But Bi. Let's not put negative labels on sexuality. thank you. I'm not necessarily in the closet, but I don't like admitting it to people who will obviously give negative feedback.
Sorcha

Post by Sorcha »

I'm peoplesexual. I like who I like regardless of age, race, gender/nongender, whatever. I'm also a monogamous slut.

Figure that out.

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”