genderqueer....... I think?

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Sometimes I feel like a boy but mostly I feel tomboy. I identify as a demigirl, meaning mostly girl but something else too, or queer, genderqueer, gender ambiguous, androgynous... you get the picture. It could be my bpd, the unstable sense of self thing... but idk.
I dont really expect advice, I just needed to vent.
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello! I've read somewhere that people with mental disorders, BPD, autism, asperger's, OCD, ADD, ADHD, etc, often feel androgynous themselves as well as are often attracted to androgynous looking people. I have asperger's myself and most of my life I've identified as a tomboy, I'm older and we didn't have better identifying words. So yes, I'm mostly female, but part of me is masculine. My fiancé has OCD. When we first met, he said " I love spending time with you. It's so easy. You're like a guy who is a beautiful woman", because of my somewhat masculine personality. I'm older now and have learned to accept it. I also understand that I am bisexual. I have not shared this with my fiancé yet though for two reasons. 1. I don't want him to get the wrong idea or not understand and get jealous for no reason, like if I'm hanging out with female friends. 2. I don't have any wishes to be with or date a woman. I'm committed to him. I've known since I was a little girl that I wanted a husband like my daddy. No amount of to boyishness could change that. So I don't feel it necessary to share it with him since it's not something I'm trying to explore any longer.

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”