Help a Hopeless Case? Anyone?

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help a Hopeless Case? Anyone?

Post by Firebird »

Do you know what her feelings are towards gay people? And is she aware of your sexual orientation?
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
BabyBear

Re: Help a Hopeless Case? Anyone?

Post by BabyBear »

firstly i think you should ask your guides for guidance and meditate on an answer for you because only you will know when its time to tell her how you feel, ask for signs that only you would know or for someone to help you along this path of finding out when or if you should tell her

secondly you never know until you ask, that being said you should ask about her boyfriend and test out that area firstly seeing as you don't know if shes with him still or not, and after that you should work up a way to tell her how you feel
im a firm believer in you have to tell people what is going on with you and be honest because how they take it shows what their true colors are and if they take it bad then it was not meant to be at all

ik this might not help much but this is all i have to offer as advice on this situation because where as i feel your pain over the situation nothing i can say will really make you tell her unless your ready

blessed be
babybear

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”