Gay Males and Psychic Ability

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Kassandra

Gay Males and Psychic Ability

Post by Kassandra »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fBELci4Y4
There is a long tradition of "two-spirits" in First Peoples' culture, obliterated, of course, by typical homophobia
of Christian colonists. Here, Travis Sanders discusses this phenomena, along with the curious "elephant in the
room" of gay males who do psychic work and the discrimination they face. When I started working in that field,
I noticed this phenomena right away, so I'm glad Travis has created this video, and is trying to stimulate conver-
sation and awareness about this. If you would like to support this video, please visit his Facebook page (see his
post dated September 7
), "like" and/or comment beneath this post, and/or share it on your FB page, blog and
other media. Thanks!

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Gay Males and Psychic Ability

Post by Starwitch »

Nice enough video, but I can't forget that Travis is the former EUTM moderator who deleted thousands of posts from my board (in his "Ask Travis" forum) a few years back, just because one troll came through and called Travis and I some names. It's because of him that mod's don't have the ability to delete posts on the same scale that they used to. You just can't tell when someone is going to get upset at me or someone else and go around deleting a bunch of useful material.
Jonjonsalinas_

Post by Jonjonsalinas_ »

Ah yes! At my school, I am the president of our Gay-Straight Alliance club and we actually talked about Fred Martinez! Such a sad story, but extremely inspirational to some. Thank you for sharing :)
Bright blessings,
Jonathon
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Jonjonsalinas_ wrote:Thank you for sharing :)
Welcome. : )

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”