New Relationships, Different Genders ;)

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Victoria Mnemosyne

New Relationships, Different Genders ;)

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I'm a newly single bisexual, and after several long relationships with men I have decided to persue relationships with women. I'm more than a little nervous. My experience with females is limited by circumstance, and I'm definitely feminine looking for another feminine woman- in my experience lesbians and bisexual girls tend to gravitate towards more androgynous people. I also have no idea where to meet women, but I'm happy to take this step. and excited tooWish me luck! hehe :mrgreen:
Serenity Willow

Re: New Relationships, Different Genders ;)

Post by Serenity Willow »

Good luck in your ventures Victoria. Just try to remember that looking for a woman or a man is all the same. The perfect person will present him/herself when the time is right. You will attract what you are, meaning if you are desperate and wanting to be with someone just so that you aren't alone, then you will get something that might not be good for you. Be peaceful, respect and truthful with yourself and the keep yourself safe..then the right person will cross your path. By all means don't sit at home and pine away waiting for someone to knock at your door, but be very mindful of your intentions. I wish you well in your ventures. <3
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
airwitch23

Re: New Relationships, Different Genders ;)

Post by airwitch23 »

I wish you the best of luck!

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”