How do you know if you're transgender? (18+)

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Sanguine_Rose

How do you know if you're transgender? (18+)

Post by Sanguine_Rose »

I think I'm a man. But I don't know what 'being a man' exactly would entail. I'm definitely a tomboy, but I sometimes enjoy looking pretty. I don't understand the female psyche in the slightest, and take a very straightforward approach to things. I even sometimes have sort of a phantom penis...i feel like it's there even if i'm masturbating and the sensation is quite strange. I like both boys and girls but I tend to connect more with boys. Girls are cute and I like them, but they're very alien to me.

So I think I'm a gay (bi?) guy inside a woman's body. But how do I know for sure?
Rosewitch

Re: How do you know if you're transgender? (18+)

Post by Rosewitch »

Er i have no clue for ya there im sorry i cant help but i have somewhat of a cone tion to you i al bi as well so if thatakes a dif.
AutumnMaidens

Re: How do you know if you're transgender? (18+)

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I would look more into it, this is something only you can know for sure, we don't know your body. I would wait it out a while, feel how your body progresses. Every woman has problems with her womanhood in the beginning, perhaps its something you'll grow out of. Than there is also the chance that you're just not very girly. As I said I don't know how you feel but this is a big step to make. Feel for yourself.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”