I really am confused...

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
nature_in_control

I really am confused...

Post by nature_in_control »

Hi everyone,

I really am not sure but, I think I might be bisexual. I sometimes think about other men, like i kinda fancy my best friend, but i know he's straight, and I also fancy this girl at my school. can someone please explain whats happening! I'm just so confused right now :?

blessed be,

Nature_in_control
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Many young people are confused in school, having feelings for both sexes is normal. For some, its just hormones and its a phase. But for others, its what they actually feel. Just experiment, thats my opinion. How do you know its real unless you see?
reikihealer83

Re: I really am confused...

Post by reikihealer83 »

nature_in_control wrote:Hi everyone,

I really am not sure but, I think I might be bisexual. I sometimes think about other men, like i kinda fancy my best friend, but i know he's straight, and I also fancy this girl at my school. can someone please explain whats happening! I'm just so confused right now :?

blessed be,

Nature_in_control
Wow! This was me quite a few years ago. Start with your feelings just as they are. Experiment with yourself (be safe please) and really try to figure out what feels right to you. I am Bi and it took me a long time to accept it. I am with a great girl right now (I am a guy) but she knows I like guys and have had things with guys. We even joke around about sharing hotties we see and it helps our relationship. I digress though. Be true to what you are going through and see where it leads you. I wish you the best!

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”