Bisexual

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Yes I probably do.

To me, a bisexual spends their single years as a bisexual. When they decide the time has come to settle down in a mature, long term relationship they then have to choose if it's going to be a gay relationship or a straight relationship.

All the bisexual men I have met have chosen the straight path. So to speak.
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

hang in there

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

I think it's terribly shitty that anyone would think less of someone who is bisexual because they don't choose one or the other. First of all, it really isn't anyone else's business except their own who they are sleeping with and if that happens to be both, then who is anyone to say that is not credible.

:) Love yourself and love each other
No matter the gender.

And Moonstone, you made my day:
I agree- having been someone who has grazed the grass on both sides of the fence, myself; being bisexual is not a greedy act. I don't think it takes away from the gay community; if anything, it helps "normalize" it a bit. The more bisexuals there are, the more ordinary loving either, both, or no one will become.

Bisexuality: the bridge between communities.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

My number one rule that has gotten me out of SO much drama:
If I am not sleeping with you I don't care.
WitchyLady506

Re: hang in there

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Being bi sexual is not greedy and you never wind up picking a side. Even when you're with one person, you still can find yourself attracted to other people of either sex. It just so happens to be that your with someone of a certain gender.

I personally don't refer to myself as bi-sexual, I'm just a lover of beauty; both the physical and mental. I just don't happen to care about what's between their legs. Either way I like them pretty, smart and caring about the world around them!!
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

I agree very much, i'm bi and i've heard ALOT of people tell me to make up my mind on what i am. What is wrong to having an attraction to both sexes. there is NOTHING wrong with this attraction what's worse is they tell you to pick and if you pick the same sex. It is frowned upon. I think the people sayin hatefull things, should be frowned upon... ::darkmood::
~Alie!! :3
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Wow...
sorry to pull a Lazarus on this thread
but I wish I read this a year ago :wink:

Thank all of you for being the kind of people I'm glad I've (sorta) met

And JBRaven, your first post so accurately describes my feelings, it's scary.
Sythan

Re: Bisexual

Post by Sythan »

I dont care what other people think about it, I too am Bi. They have no right to judge me, only the Goddess does, and she is forever accepting.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

I may not be bi but I do have a bi friend. She had been in a relationship with a girl for a very long time but that doesn't make her a lesbian. It just means she's bi but has a girlfriend. Actually I even made her a few things to show her bisexuality pride xD
Image Image Image
But I do think the idea is silly that they think all those things about bisexuals. Bisexual doesn't mean confused at all. I'm also very sure there are bisexual men that do get in to serious relationships with other men. If gay men can get in to serious relationships and straight men can, then there are bisexual men that can, be it with men or women or either.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re:

Post by JBRaven »

Victoria wrote:Wow...
sorry to pull a Lazarus on this thread
but I wish I read this a year ago :wink:

Thank all of you for being the kind of people I'm glad I've (sorta) met

And JBRaven, your first post so accurately describes my feelings, it's scary.

It is good to know that others feel my confusion on others veiws on bisexuals.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

I think that if schools, churches, and parents all over the world adopted that one simple little saying, JBRaven, the entire frequency of the planet will shift. Sometimes, not giving a f*ck is one of the most beautiful expressions of love and acceptance.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”