Gay boy falls for Straight boy.......HELP!!!

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

I will pray for you Shutter. I hope the right one does come along.

Greymalkin,

Yes, she is and I do. She often has moments where she fears that somehow, I will go fully gay and leave her for a guy. I think I have her understanding that it's not like becoming a new faith. I'm not being converted, I'm just being a lot more honest with myself.

She thinks it's adorable that the kid (I say that as, if he's over 18, I'll eat my own feet.) that works the Sushi counter at a local restaurant makes me blush because I find physically gorgeous. (seriously, emo bangs on a young, slender, Asian guy. It's something that I find myself flustered by. In a good way.) She's been more accepting of this then when she found out I was Pagan.

She's not perfect but I am still deeply in love with her. I know I will never be truly happy with just her because part of me is happy with a man. If ever I find that special one. I will be at true peace within my heart.

Like I said. My heart goes where it will and I will not worry.

Good luck and Goddess Bless.

WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Try?...Give it a shot! Can't be too bad a consquence the worst thay can happen is him rejecting you right?
~Alie!! :3
Rosewitch

Re: Gay boy falls for Straight boy.......HELP!!!

Post by Rosewitch »

I know im late im sorry but im bi and im a girl so its diff... But i think you should tell him if you know what the outcome will my or possibly be as for me iv been chasing a girl for the last year and it sucks she dats the ones i wish i could be for her and stomps all over my heart but i cant leave her..::. Tear....

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”