I Went To Salem!

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
whisperingMaiden

I Went To Salem!

Post by whisperingMaiden »

The reason I've been lacking,I've been to:
Salem,Massachusetts
I went there with my parents the excuse was that my sister and her boyfriend live there,she is got proposed too.
I couldn't believe I was in the Witch City.I had a chance to learn more about witches and there history.On the side of hanging out with my family and my sister's boyfriend,I took a journey.
I first went to the library to feed my brain about the witch hunt and trials.I was scribbling down notes about it so I wouldn't forget it.I got to buy some of the books,the library lady was so nice she gave me a cookie too.I then went to some Wiccan boutiques and found all this great stuff for amazing prices and they had the prettiest display case.I went to a few witch theme attractions and I eased down a little and hanged out with my family.
It was fun I had a great time.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
LunaCrow

Re: I Went To Salem!

Post by LunaCrow »

Sounds like a good time :D I made plans to go this Samhain. I'm hoping I can find a athame at a reasonable price. I heard they have a cool wax museum over there. I'm looking forward to checking that out.

Return to “Travel”