World Travelling Year

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
WinterLilly

World Travelling Year

Post by WinterLilly »

Well to some people that know me I am classified as the "World Traveller" in the school. This year I was on a total of 21 planes as of February to the beginning of November. I had travelled to Ontario and Newfoundland (although I am Canadian, it is different from where I am from), Hawaii with its gorgeous sunsets and Italy where everything is rich in culture. The very first trip I took outside of Canada was when I was 12 years old and I went to Turks and Caicos BEFORE it became advertised in commercials.

I have many stories to tell, but it will sadly have to wait until later this week!
CristryShannon

Re: World Travelling Year

Post by CristryShannon »

oh! you're lucky! I've travelled in a lot of places too...(Im from Greece just to know) i've been in Istanbull and Rome and Paris and London,last summer i went in Sunny beach place which is in Bulgaria,i went to cyprus and i saw almost every place in Greece(you sould come it's awsome) and finaly went to Agypt. My mum is planing to take us(me and my bro) to Dubai next summer but with the economical crises with take place here in Greece it would be difficult! :)
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!
DaRkMoOn

Re: World Travelling Year

Post by DaRkMoOn »

ur really lucky.....i'm canadian too though i've never gone anywhere outside Toronto :*(

Return to “Travel”