International Nomad :P

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
Moonstream

International Nomad :P

Post by Moonstream »

HI! Bright Blessings to all!
So I dont really have a story about travel. Well,i do, have lots. I am what my dad likes to call "international Nomads", which basically means we live in foregin countries and move to other countries every 2-4 years. Theres actually a lot of people like me. Parents who have big jobs in foreign countries and so they have to live abroad and they bring their kids too. The kids just go to an international school while their parents are at work. My dad, well, hes no business man. actually, hes the music teacher of the international school i am at right now. Its pretty awesome to go to international schools (i mean, im used to going to international schools, bu i still think its awseome.) because you can meet people from different nationalities. in my old school in ghana my two best friends were japanese and dutch. Me, I'm actually french but international schools are normally english-speaking, and im so used to speaking english that ive actually forgotten some french... :P
lol, thats my story, i guess. bye!
Moonstream
shatteredsouls

Re: International Nomad :P

Post by shatteredsouls »

First time I get to meet an international nomad, as you call it. What are your thoughts on moving around different countries every few years? Do you love it or hate it? I know some people dislike moving around often because they want to remain stable and be with their friends...

Which few countries you've stayed in so far? :)

Return to “Travel”