Niagara Falls

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
Leo*Moon

Niagara Falls

Post by Leo*Moon »

Heya,
I made it to Niagara Falls this past summer. What an experience! The falls are so powerful in person. I hope to make my way back there during the winter. They say the mist builds ice up in the trees and when the sun hits them, they turn into a thousand chandeliers.

Sorry its a baby cellphone picture haha
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare
leo_luna

Post by leo_luna »

I loooooove Niagara Falls, except for all the other tourists there and the expensive food and things it's magical, pure awesome;

let's see if this works:

nice, eh!?
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

Awesome pics! I've never seen the falls from the Canadian side though I had the time to make it all the way out to Toronto. Go figure. I hear there's so much more, tourist-wise, on your side. :)

Love!
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare
leo_luna

Post by leo_luna »

i've never been to the US side, but it seems like there is, although I would like to go down alongside the american falls, I went twice in one weekend, gonna go again in two weeks :-) I wish I could take the falls with me, back home... (Amsterdam) The maid of the mist is awesome btw, very impressive to be soooo close to all that water coming down, pretty scary and wet too!
mamma bear

Post by mamma bear »

My hubby and I honeymooned in Niagra. We were at the top of the falls where you could walk around the area that seperates the Canadian and American sides and my husband decided he needed a picture of the water from a certain angle and he almost fell in.Almost became a widow that day...Other then that we had a great time. We want to go back someday. Maybe for our 30th anniversary
Mamma Bear
Make no mistakes...I will protect my young!
daypet

Re: Niagara Falls

Post by daypet »

Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, located between the Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles North-northwest of Buffalo, It is more than 6 million cubic feet of water falls over the crest line every minute in high flow. One of the most powerful water fall in North America. Nowadays it is a most famous tourist place in US.
alysiawarn

Re: Niagara Falls

Post by alysiawarn »

Niagara Falls is composed of two major sections, separated by Goat Island and the Horseshoe Falls in the Canada. This fall such a create a heaven beauty on the earth. I suggest to everyone that must see this fall.

Return to “Travel”