watching the clouds move across the face of the moon

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
Joelle

watching the clouds move across the face of the moon

Post by Joelle »

I was sitting on my deck tonight. The sky was awsome. It is almost a full moon so it is bright. The clouds are black with light wispy outlines. When they moved over the face of the moon the outlines were, golden, red and blue. Wish I had decent camera!!
Love & Light
Jo
RootSoup

Post by RootSoup »

One of the most beautiful sights in nature and so few people actually pay attention to it.
evanlie

Post by evanlie »

This sounds so beautiful!! I'm looking for tattoo ideas and this may have caught my imagination!
Joelle

Post by Joelle »

Sounds like a good tatoo!! I've never seen a night sky like that before and believe me I've seen alot of night skies dvirus Hope you find what you are looking for.
Love & Light
Jo
evanlie

Post by evanlie »

Thanks! I hope so as well. I was doing some searching for ideas and came across some artwork entitled 'Cry for Nature' - if you Google it, it should come up. It's gorgeous and I'm thinking of getting a version of it. Like my own interpretation of it's meaning. Maybe something with a moon....

Anyway, this is getting off the topic of the thread - sorry. But check it out! It's worth a view!
RootSoup

Re: watching the clouds move across the face of the moon

Post by RootSoup »

Joelle wrote:I was sitting on my deck tonight. The sky was awsome. It is almost a full moon so it is bright. The clouds are black with light wispy outlines. When they moved over the face of the moon the outlines were, golden, red and blue. Wish I had decent camera!!
I love to paint this effect.

One Walker

Post by One Walker »

That's a great experience and one I've enjoyed many times myself. What a Blessing! I hope you enjoy many more such events in your Life!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
shatteredsouls

Re: watching the clouds move across the face of the moon

Post by shatteredsouls »

That sounds... nice. :) Ahh, wish I'm living somewhere with a backyard so I can go out and sit as and when i want to. =/ Still, good for you! :D

Return to “Travel”