How to communicate with a tree.

Eve_Requiem

Re: How to communicate with a tree.

Post by Eve_Requiem »

I can't wait to try this! It seems like an incredibly enriching experience, I'm so grateful for this guide! Many thanks and blessings
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

*Applause*

Very interesting, indeed! As a person who enjoys nature, talking to plants apparently helps me grow and be well.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Eve_Requiem

Post by Eve_Requiem »

I've already had results! I greeted a tree in my backyard today and it introduced itself to me (very politely, I might add). It was exhilarating! I love the idea of having a tree best friend in my backyard.
michaelmastronardi

Post by michaelmastronardi »

I'm a little late to the party and by a little I mean 6 years but THIS IS AWESOME OK I LOVE YOUR POST and do you have to be good at meditation to do this?
Fear is what keeps us alive but keeps us from living.
LookingForAnswers

Post by LookingForAnswers »

I am so excited to try this! There is a huge forest that surrounds my house, so I imagine I'll make lots of tree friends!
Live and let live

~Squid~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

When I was at a major transition point in my life, I returned to my old K-2nd grade school playground and my favorite tree on the lot still stood. I used to talk to this elm and pretend we were giants. I asked the tree if it remembered me, & it did. It helped me center & recover a healthy child sense of open playfulness &'reconnect to my earliest life-goals. This, in turn, helped me discern my next path adjustment ... Which, in fact, had been deciding to follow the Craft.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”