Is there a potion or spell to open ones eyes?

Observantcat

Is there a potion or spell to open ones eyes?

Post by Observantcat »

I can't really do anything public, due to family. That being said, I was wondering, the fact that I see things from time to time, and have no control over what I see, or when I see it.

I was wondering if there was a potion/spell/ that I could use to better see, when and where, or what? More clearly, I guess I am starting small.

So fae, or fairies? For example? :oops:
barker

Re: Is there a potion or spell to open ones eyes?

Post by barker »

It sounds like an awakening to "natural justice." Caring is sharing...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You might want to look for herbs that aid contemplation and meditation to help cogitate and understand what is seen. There’s “meditation teas” at health food stores. Or make your own Simple tissane (1-herb tea): thyme is said to aid psychic visionary ability. Cinnamon is another. Mint aids psychic clarity. Chamomile relaxes. Rose hips aid psi Sight. These are safe to drink when we’re on prescription neurological anti pain meds (I have neuropathy). Also ingredients of pumpkin spice blend enhance visionary acuity...pumpkin spice latte anyone? :D Ginkgo biloba aids alertness & mental flexibility. Yarrow root aids 3rd eye. They work slowly - no staggering head whacks with a plank like meds do.

There’s an exercise too. Close your eyes but roll them as if to look up towards the forehead. It stimulates 3rd eye link.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Observantcat wrote:I can't really do anything public, due to family.
Develop assertive communication. It's part of spiritual journey.

Concerning faes, easy path is just to contemplate paintings of John Melhuish Strudwick https://duckduckgo.com/?q=John+Melhuish ... &ia=images he painted the "Faerie Queen"
Acrasia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Melh ... wick00.jpg
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

From what I understand if something doesnt want to be seen then you wont see it unless you put extensive effort towards it, that said I cant see things all the time either only occasionally though I can often sense them also if you try to see things that dont want to be noticed you might end up upsetting/angering them
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

A Wee incantation said thrice times three
With a bit’o turmeric spiraled on thee

Open my eye 👁 to view Between
That I may see what’s to be seen

Rub turmeric powder (mixed with oil) deosil into the 3rd eye with the centering (middle) finger while repeating purple prose 9 times. Mixing the powder with coconut oil makes it easier to wash off the yellow stain.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”