Fae House

Observantcat

Fae House

Post by Observantcat »

Is it safe to have one inside? Will they still visit?

BB
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fae House

Post by Firebird »

I have a little portal for them in a place on a wall corner where the baseboards did not come together. put stones around it like a little doorway. :D
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve had a fairy door on my altar for some time & thought of it as decorative. However, earlier in the winter I’d had a whim to remove the cauldron and athame for a while because metal makes me twitchy; so there was no iron or steel on the altar ... and shortly thereafter my home-made wooden pentacle disappeared from the altar. I’ve looked everywhere around the area, even inside closed storage boxes, but haven’t found it. So yup, I’d say they come right in if it pleases them to do so.
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

I have a 3-d printed door. Would a window be a good place to put it? I can't put anything on the wall. The door also swings open. It's made out of pla
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve got one on a window sill. It’s not attached, just sits flush.
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

SpiritTalker wrote:I’ve had a fairy door on my altar for some time & thought of it as decorative. However, earlier in the winter I’d had a whim to remove the cauldron and athame for a while because metal makes me twitchy; so there was no iron or steel on the altar ... and shortly thereafter my home-made wooden pentacle disappeared from the altar. I’ve looked everywhere around the area, even inside closed storage boxes, but haven’t found it. So yup, I’d say they come right in if it pleases them to do so.
One thing I sell at the Rock and/or Pagan events is "Fey Treats". These are small bits and pieces of real stones. In this mix there is pink and green tourmaline, apatite, turquoise, pink sapphire,blue sapphire, various types of quartz, etc etc... I sell this by a wooden spoon full for people to sprinkle around Fey haunts as a bribe or peace offering. It is reported to do wonders on stopping them from stealing socks through the dryer vent!
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Make it "Land of the free and the home of the faer"
and you'll get yourself a one nice huge portal :fairy:
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@. EvilEd - can I run my hands thru the stone mix? Gee, it sounds delicious.
@ SL - hee hee
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

I'm using balsa wood, wood glue, popcycle sticks, some pla printed items. Home-made bed, table and chairs, a pla fire place, river rocks, black and mixed colors, and tiny, shiny rocks/beads/ mother of pearl.

It's all going to be on a shelf, in a tray, the roof will be removable for ease of offerings.

I hope to add some pretty, decorated pieces soon.
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

*EvilEd*

Tiny shiny treasures or rock and gems I'd love to get too!!

Alrighty! I've got 4 walls, 2 windows, a 3d printed fireplace, hand made chairs, table and bed. Along with a roof, covered in feathers, and a side in River Rock/purple/orange flowers, and small seed beads, that are see through, but have a pearl to them imbedded into the glue.

I plan to decorate with flowers, shineys, and welcome the fae to make the house their own.

I just have to finish the outside/inside.

I plan on having sea shells for dishes/ glasses, and maybe even a treasure chest for them.

I also wanna make a diary/ book to converse with the good neighbors.

I have a shiny mother of pearl piece sitting on a window sill, and on the entrance of a fairy door, that rests on the window.

The door opens and closes.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”