I think I angered someone

gentlelamb

I think I angered someone

Post by gentlelamb »

Weird things have been happening with me spiritually wise, and they're starting to get violent. I walked into my room the other day and something threw my hairspray at me from across the room.. no one was in there but my bunny. And today, I woke up at 3 in the morning (which is a sign all by itself) but went back to bed. I woke up to feed my rabbit but I noticed my altar had been completely roughed up!! My candles were broken and on the other side of the room, my gems were scattered, a couple preserved roses in jars I had were shattered. Now, my bunnies cage is next to my altar and it's almost level with it and he's knocked stuff over before but he slept all night and I didn't hear a word. He sleeps when I do... I work with the fae and recently think I may have pissed off one of the Queens... I'm worried
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: I think I angered someone

Post by SpiritTalker »

What does your prior experience tell you to do? You've worked with Fae for a while now. Use what you know.

And re-evaluate your recent activities regarding magical work, since this was aimed at your altar.
JaceGem

Re: I think I angered someone

Post by JaceGem »

I'm no expert, given I only recently started working with the fae, but what you might do is try to give them a cake or two as a peace offering. And I agree with Spirit, re-evaluate what you've been doing magically lately. Maybe you've been doing something that's had an adverse effect on them or their magic unwittingly.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”