Faeries

nightowl

Faeries

Post by nightowl »

Hey, everyone. So, I regularly go for walks in the evening and once I get to a wooded area with a few ponds around it, I regularly start to see these yellow-green lights darting in and around my vision. They're sort of like fireflies, but they appear at all times of year and have a unique energy that's different from them. My mind recognizes them as faeries, so I was just wondering if anyone else has similar experiences. They don't usually interact with me, although lately I've noticed them further and further from their usual space. I'm fairly good at picking up on emotions and they don't seem to have a negative intent, although I am hesitant to interact with them for fear of upsetting or offending them in some way. Basically I have no clue what I'm doing and I'm afraid of getting in over my head and causing mischief somehow. I have gotten what I believe to be gifts from them on my car before in the form of small flowers on my driver side window. I've placed wild flower seeds at the base of their usual space last year during Beltane, but I'm not sure if I should continue the interaction or not.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Re: Faeries

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Give them a gift of cream and a door key...

The door key should not open any door you own. Think of a charm on a bracelet...silver is good, copper, brass, or bronze are okay. Not iron, definitely not iron...lol
After a moonth, a moon month, check to see if key is still there.

If so, give no thanks, just leave more cream, and take it.

I will leave it at that, but there is a reason, most definitely. If no key...accept it, and realize they feel you are not ready.

But they will still accept your cream...;)
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Never thank the Good Neighbours. It's offensive to them! Also, I had an incident a few years back where I moved into a house where there was this closed stone ring in the overgrown lot next to us... things kept happening in the areas of the house closest to it. Plates or glasses falling mostly... the ring was visibly darkened no matter how bright out and this energy just kept building... it wasn't malevolent so much as upset and frustrated so I went and broke up the ring and I felt a surge and a sharp pain on my forearm... I look down and a yellowish green bruise had formed in a perfect imprint of a humanoid bite mark
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Odd question, has anyone ever run across a way to see through their glamours or see their true form? I've only ever run across a single way and that was to find a riverstone that the center had naturally worn through. Sorry if that's kind of tangent.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I read somewhere around the forum a post from Snow (if I can recall well) where she described a fae she had seen personally. I'll look for it.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think what Bychan is recalling is my experience at the park across from where I work. We were having a team building experience, and I could see the dryads watching us from their trees. It was more an impression in my mind of a humanoid type presence in each tree, rather than seeing through a glamour.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

RyukaAscendant wrote:Odd question, has anyone ever run across a way to see through their glamours or see their true form? I've only ever run across a single way and that was to find a riverstone that the center had naturally worn through. Sorry if that's kind of tangent.

It's just a feeling I get, but I don't think our physical eyes can see it. We don't have the receptors to sense their true form, as it is not of this realm. So we have to use the non-physical sensors, third eye viewing, and then our brain still insists on interpreting and providing an image we understand. They do take forms to maneuver in the 3D physical, ... Like when we visit the Other realm we generally do so via an astral body and can assume various forms. Who we are when we're at home may not mean much in the astral.

I've tried the holy stone viewing...shrug. I used my left eye to view, as the left is associated with the Other realms. I looked at the full moon, and all around my yard in the moon light. It brought out some plant auras I otherwise didn't notice. So maybe I just don't have the knack.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

It's just one of those things that I've always wondered since I know some who claim to have seen humanoid forms of them but I've never really interacted much with them.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

nightowl

Post by nightowl »

Wow, thank you for the input everyone! I've spent some time away from the internet lately so I haven't seen your responses until recently. I haven't left them any gifts, but I have taken to greeting them when I walk past their wooded area. If anything, it seems to have encouraged them more. I see more and more of them flitting around the trail while I walk at night, mostly in the form of greenish-yellow or purple lights. Interestingly though, I think I've found a few gifts from them. Placed in nearly the same spot on my car window, I have found a flower, an acorn, and a tuft of rabbit fur that definitely could not have gotten there on it's own, seeing as we have about a dozen outside cats on the property and zero rabbits. I already double checked and I'm sure it's rabbit fur, my cats look nothing like it. I've been considering taking them some wildflower seeds that are native to this area, but I'm not sure about it.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Give them a gift of cream. Always nice to get what you like. And, if you are of the age to buy it, a tiny bit of whiskey to mix in. That would/should keep your cats out of the bowl. Ask Cleverly Disguised, he "should" back me up on this. It is an ancient traditional gift.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

SpiritTalker wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote:Odd question, has anyone ever run across a way to see through their glamors or see their true form? I've only ever run across a single way and that was to find a riverstone that the center had naturally worn through. Sorry if that's kind of tangent.

It's just a feeling I get, but I don't think our physical eyes can see it. We don't have the receptors to sense their true form, as it is not of this realm. So we have to use the non-physical sensors, third eye viewing, and then our brain still insists on interpreting and providing an image we understand. They do take forms to maneuver in the 3D physical, ... Like when we visit the Other realm we generally do so via an astral body and can assume various forms. Who we are when we're at home may not mean much in the astral.

I've tried the holy stone viewing...shrug. I used my left eye to view, as the left is associated with the Other realms. I looked at the full moon, and all around my yard in the moon light. It brought out some plant auras I otherwise didn't notice. So maybe I just don't have the knack.
Put Runes On Round Stone To See Faery = 920

Value for Runes on this ring are 919.

These are the runes to carve on stone.

Can be from the ocean as well.
Attachments
rsz_21ovalalgorithm.jpg
Last edited by Heartsong on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Grammar errors - Please don't put a space before punctuation, it's not needed.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

So on this I've been doing some meditation practice and I'm finding a plane that extends from just below the nose to the center top of the cranium that seems to have some effect on vision. Additionally I found but haven't mastered 2 "petals" of the third eye that have some effect as well. When I found both of these I started seeing a kind of dream overlay on the landscape but I haven't been able to do it again yet. Thought I'd share but suggestions would be nice.

Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Just popping in to ask, why is it offensive to say thanks? Like in what context? And why? I'm asking because I actually don't know, and am very curious.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The Fae do as they will, according to their desires. If it pleases them to be generous, or kind, it's done because it's their pleasure to do so, and not from any desire to curry our favor, make us happy or in any way to be sub-survient to the flesh and bone world. They are a wild species, not to be tamed and petted. Our human courtesy, which is socially automatic & seldom from the heart within, suggests we assume they wished to serve. That is offensive. If you were a Star Trek fan, it's a bit like talking to a Vulcan; "thanks" is just not done in their society. Appreciation is shown.

Instead of a knee-jerk "thankyouverymuch" we can say simply that something was helpful, and we wish to show appreciation with an offering of milk or honey, or sweets.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

SpiritTalker wrote:The Fae do as they will, according to their desires. If it pleases them to be generous, or kind, it's done because it's their pleasure to do so, and not from any desire to curry our favor, make us happy or in any way to be sub-survient to the flesh and bone world. They are a wild species, not to be tamed and petted. Our human courtesy, which is socially automatic & seldom from the heart within, suggests we assume they wished to serve. That is offensive. If you were a Star Trek fan, it's a bit like talking to a Vulcan; "thanks" is just not done in their society. Appreciation is shown.

Instead of a knee-jerk "thankyouverymuch" we can say simply that something was helpful, and we wish to show appreciation with an offering of milk or honey, or sweets.
Ah, thank you, that makes a lot of sense! :)

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”