What am I seeing?

gentlelamb

What am I seeing?

Post by gentlelamb »

I've been able to see faeries for almost a year now. When I first started seeing them they were in different sizes, champagne gold, and appeared as tiny balls of light-but they usually only were about the size of a firefly or smaller. I saw those kinds of fae for a long time up until recently. Now I see dark vibrant blue ones. At first there was a variety of both blue and gold, but now all I see is blue, and there are significant differences.

The blue ones are very much bigger, as apposed to the gold one that were incredibly tiny, these ones are the size of quarters. And when I saw the gold ones it was just for a couple nanoseconds out of the corner of my eye, very rarely could I look at them directly. And I would only see them every other day or less than that and sometimes only a couple times a day. The blue ones I now see almost every ten minutes, everyday, and they're in my field of vision for a sold 3 seconds at least, allowing me to look right at them and make eye contact.

The shapes haven't changed, I still just see a flickering ball of light, but I feel.. I can sense, that these are different fae. Idk if they want me to talk to them but I haven't yet, I don't use my runes anymore since I had an incident with a malevolent entity that used them to talk to me- which is either when or a couple days after I started seeing the blue ones. I don't use my runes anymore mostly because I feel like I'm influencing the answers I get without meaning to and that's causing me to get wrong answers. But I want to talk to these fae and figure out what they are. Help please
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: What am I seeing?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I only see the big one's, but I can feel the others in the back yard. When I'd lost my spare house key, I asked out loud if they could find it and put it where I couldn't miss it. I had to go to the store, and when I got back, my house key was in the middle of the path between garage and house. I walk with a cane, so I watch where I put my feet. I swear, the key was not on the path when I'd looked for it. I put out a bowl of milk to show my appreciation.

Just talk normally. If they don't want to hear it, they'll go about their business. I like to tell them how nice and green they are making things. I'll catch a whiff of some flower and I think that's an answer.

What do you feel when they are visible? As an Empath, you are probably aware under the skin. If they want you to know about them, they'll share.

And what are you doing to protect yourself? Shielding has been a recent reviewed topic on the forum.
gentlelamb

Post by gentlelamb »

I don't need to protect myself from them. And I guess I feel happy/relieved? Like walking into an unfamiliar place but then spotting your best friend and you instantly feel a lot better and more comfortable. That's how I feel every time I see them. But what does the change in color mean?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Blue is a protective color, and spiritually healing. When you want to raise your vibrations, wear a rich deep blue. So, maybe it's the same amongst fae? Your feelings tell you a lot about them.

And if we take some simple self protection steps, negative entities wont find us worth while. Y'know, just saying.

You had mentioned making eye contact...like eye to eye, or did you mean that you had a long enough look to focus? I've seen nickel-sized white orbs passing through my house, usually entering in at where the original front door used to be (which is interesting), and out the back door. I suppose because I'm a medium I accepted the orbs as spirits. I never thought of the Fae. Hmmm Orbs with eyes would be awesome.

I can describe one in particular, as a bright white, narrow band around a thinner, pale blue band, and an all white center, not as bright as the outer band.
gentlelamb

Post by gentlelamb »

No not like eye to eye, just able to look at it long enough. Which I hear is rare. And these aren't nickle sized, they're a lot bigger. Sometimes I'll be talking to someone and while I'm looking at their face, a blue sparkle will crawl around their face like a fly. I can look at them for a solid 4 seconds, the longest so far. I think it might have something to do with me being a faerie reincarnated, which is what me and most of my friends believe.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I got it that the blue orbs you see are the size of a quarter. I was just sharing the description of the one's I see in case you might recognize it, and tell me if you thought I was seeing Fae orbs. Like I said, I just assumed they were spirits bcs that's what I'm used to. you might be on to something.

Now, the blue sparkle that moves across someones's face I might be able to identify as etheric energy, the stuff we use as witches. i have two photos of what may be the same thing you see. These appear like teeny lightening flashes, in blue. One is on my BFF when she is being hugged by Uri Geller, a professional psychic. I'm in the shot, on his other side. It was taken by a pocket Instamatic camera held by Uri's friend, Shipi Strang. In the other photo, the blue flash is on me, taken at a different time by a commercial photographer, and is of my BFF, my sister and I. In both photos we were having a lot of fun, so we were in high spirits. I wish I had the equipment to share them, but I don't. I've also seen the blue squiggly lights in motion on various people.

You're not the only reincarnated Fae at this forum. Can you share a bit about how you became aware of it? What does it mean to you? I hope you don't mind my asking. I'd like to learn.

I've always had some psi abilities. And until my early teens, I had assumed everyone did. It's as natural as breathing. I'm about as solidly plain old human as I can be and i've definitely been hanging around planet Earth in the mundane world, in one human form or another, for a while, if my memories aren't just cannedSpam. I can only just barely remember being disincarnate. Do you have memories?
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Aww man. I've been trying to 'see' the fae for what feels like years! So I am super jealous lol. Sounds like an amazing ability/gift.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was just reviewing some other fairy-topic posts. Gentlelamb, you had written about doing a ritual asking the Fae to accept you, and to become a Fairy. Is this what you were referring to in this current post about being a reincarnated Fae? You also wrote how a friend had shown you how you calmed down from a near panic attack with intervention from nature spirits.

Soo-o, had you considered that maybe the blue orbs might be helping you through the dispointments you recently have had, that the blues are there to assist you? :fairy:
gentlelamb

Post by gentlelamb »

No I figured out I was a fae reincarnated after I did the ritual but I had been one before that- doing that ritual was just me calling out to them which allowed me to start seeing them. I found out the symptoms/characteristics/traits of a fae reincarnated and I fit them all down to a tee-or whatever that expression is. And idk I've been thinking the blues are here to help me with stress or whatever but the faerie I'd really love to see-other than in my minds eye- is my faeru guide. My feary guide is a selkie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:) Cool.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I sometimes see little flashes of light, which I have been told are the wee folk. I think there's fae blood way back in my family line.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”