Forever Connected

cybourgeois

Forever Connected

Post by cybourgeois »

I believe we are all connected to one another and to the earth by the electrical energy with which we are composed and that surrounds us in every living thing, every molecule of air, and every speck of dust in the universe.
When my mom died unexpectedly, I was completely devastated, but it helped a little to imagine her energy floating up into the universe to be rejoined with that of my dad and all the other soul energies that have been released throughout time. I see them mingling with the energies of all those we have loved and lost, and dancing through the stars.
Now, a little over a year later, when I look up into the night sky, I feel Mom and Dad smiling down upon me, I feel the energies of all those I have loved and those whose energies I have connected with even in a small way, and it brings me comfort.
Katrinkah

Re: Forever Connected

Post by Katrinkah »

cybourgeois wrote:I believe we are all connected to one another and to the earth by the electrical energy with which we are composed and that surrounds us in every living thing, every molecule of air, and every speck of dust in the universe.
I believe this too. There is a book that talks about this in great detail. The whole book is channeled. It's called "The Law of One". Haven't read it yet but totally been meaning too. http://www.lawofone.info/

We are one :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Forever Connected

Post by SpiritTalker »

We are, all of us together, the One knowing Itself as the Many.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”