Dreaming of the Green Man

smogie_michele

Dreaming of the Green Man

Post by smogie_michele »

I have always felt an attachment to the Green Man, but I haven't done anything in particular to honor him lately. Between moving and work and other issues, I really haven't allowed myself much time to practice my path the way I would like to.
Anyways, last night I was dreaming that I was in the woods where I grew up and that he was near me, moving between the trees and helping the moss on them grow. It made me miss him.

I was wondering if any of you have had any encounters with him that you all would like to share?
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Becks

Re: Dreaming of the Green Man

Post by Becks »

Hey Michele,

I have dreamt of what people must call the Green Man as well. I spend a ton of time outside and feel very close to nature spirits and energies as well. I'm my dream I was moving along where the ocean meets the forest and as I returned to go into the bush from the beach I walked past an old stump. In my periphery the stump began to move and as I looked at it I realized it wasn't a stump at all. It was roughly the figure of a man who had been sitting with his knees up to his chest. Smoothly and silently he stood up to his full height (about 9 feet tall), with odd proportions..not human-like at all. He wore nothing but his body was the texture of bark, miss and all things growing. 'He' wasn't hostile, and the energy was not something I have felt before. It was like crossing plant energy with spirit and animal energy. While he awknowledged me by standing, he didn't directly interact with me....though I was permitted to be there.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

The similarities of what you describes to what I saw in my dream is eerie!

In my dream, there was no direct interaction between us at all, but there was some acknowledgment. He was a very gentle energy... I was very shocked at how silently he moved for how large he was.

I love The Green Man, I normally feel his presence quite often. I find him very calming and almost paternal. It was truly a comfort to see him last night. I've missed him.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Becks

Post by Becks »

That's very cool! :)

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”