How to Minimize the Pain

OldSoul7

How to Minimize the Pain

Post by OldSoul7 »

Hi everyone,

I have an herb garden, and I always feel terrible when I have to snip the herbs because I know how deeply they feel pain :( Also, when there are weeds in the garden, I usually have to pull them up :( Is there any way to minimize the pain they feel when doing this? As soon as I learned this, I stopped picking flowers, but I can't stop harvesting my herbs and picking my fruits and veggies from the garden :(

Blessings,

Elle
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: How to Minimize the Pain

Post by AdastraJunction »

Unfortunately, no mate there isn't anything you can do other than thank them for giving their life force to aid you in your endeavors as you use them for whatever means. It is the circle of life just like animals they have their purpose as do we in the life chain. Their life threads give us what is needed to survive just as they give their life energy (oxygen, properties for medicine, herbs to flavor our food), as we do giving them nutrients to survive. Take solace in knowing that and give them respect as you pick them.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”