First Experience

Moonfire

First Experience

Post by Moonfire »

I'm not sure if this was the tree itself or a tree spirit but I had an amazing experience today. I went out to a lake that I am familiar with and cleansed my aura (and boy did it need it. I felt so awesome afterwards too!) and as I was leaving, I passed by a tree. A birch I think, but I don't really know. Anyways, I felt drawn to it and when I got closer I saw something carved into it. One of those things where couples carve in both of their initials and a heart beneath them. It looked like it was a bit old but despite that I got the strong sense that the tree was still in pain there. Instinctively and without thinking, I put my hand over the carving and pushed some healing energy into it. I don't really know how as I had never attempted such a thing before but I could tell that the energy was lush, fresh grass green. As I pushed in my energy to soothe the pain, I heard a high note of a song. It was just one note, but I got the sense of joy and thanks from it. I could also tell it came from the tree but the sound was also distant too.

Afterwards and I pulled my hand away, the tree beckoned me forward and I got the sense from it to rest my forehead against the bark, right where my third eye was. I felt it tell me that it wanted to show me something. When I put my head against the tree and closed my eyes, I had a vision appear in my head of a man holding me from behind in a loving embrace. I couldn't see his face but I felt the tree tell me that I would be loved and to continue to have faith. This was an amazing experience for me since I had never felt myself be drawn to a tree or a plant before. This was also a tree I must have passed dozens of times in my walks in this area and it was so amazing.

I actually plan to go back tomorrow and leave a cinnamon stick or something as an offering. It just really feels like I should. :]
MsMollimizz

Re: First Experience

Post by MsMollimizz »

The cinnamon stick would be quite
the offering since cinnamon is a bark !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
OldSoul7

Re: First Experience

Post by OldSoul7 »

Sounds like a wonderful experience! I experienced something similar just yesterday. Offering a cinnamon stick is a great idea :) Maybe bury it in the soil by its roots and send positive, loving energy :)

Blessings,

Elle :flyingwitch:

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”