What to make of this?

Sakura Blossom

What to make of this?

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I am not sure what this is. I went outside today, and spent a good hour out there, getting to know the feeling of the nature around my house. I sat under a tree after looking it over and asking its permission to do my work there, and it let me. While I sat there, I got the name Mar or Marr while talking with it.

This is all I remember, honestly. I snapped out of this state with a dry mouth and dry eyes. I felt really strange and drained, and I was definitely in a deep meditative state because when I looked at my clock, I saw fifteen minutes had passed and I didn't even realize it.

I don't know what to make of this, though. I think it was the spirit of the tree or possibly the spirit guarding the tree. While I did this, there was a very large black bird on the tree near me, on the top branches making odd sounds. It is a type of bird I have never seen near this house. I work with the fey, and had to wonder if it was one in disguise watching me.

I had all good feelings while talking with this spirit, so does this mean that it isn't bad? Usually I know by now, if something was negative or not. The entire day I felt amazing too, and I just didn't feel anything bad from it.

I just don't know how to process this information or what to make of that name. Haha. Looking it up, it means "lord" and it's also an old Nordic name.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
SpiritDragon

Re: What to make of this?

Post by SpiritDragon »

well I looked down the list at unanswered messages. I stopped on yours to see if I might answer it.. Seems you answered it yourself however . But I laughed because my name is Marj. :D .. You got Mar from the tree ..
MsMollimizz

Re: What to make of this?

Post by MsMollimizz »

Finally branching out and into new boards I have not been too...
Sakura, sorry I'm a year late LOL !
Might I suggest you borrow energy from Mother Earth before you
do things like this so you don't get drained ? Then you can return
what energy you didn't use back to her ? She's always willing to
to lend some of her energy to assist us with our endeavors...
Just a thought !
Gentle Red Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”