Your Thoughts on Fairies

ScarlettRose

Your Thoughts on Fairies

Post by ScarlettRose »

I wasn't sure where to post this, but what are people's thoughts on Fairies? They very much intrigue me.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

I believe that The Fae (alias: The Fair Folk, Fairies, Faerys, etc.) are the spirits of nature. They can take on any form, whether it be an animal, human, or a plant. They can be quite kind, or they can be treacherous. Though I do believe they have a mishevious side. If you are on a more vegetarian side you save the earth (which they like) so thats onhe thing. Another is recycling, picking up trash, composting, etc. I also believe that they will accept offerings. For instance, I once left a small lettuce and carrot offering on recycled and thin paper. As soon as I did this a few minutes later a ton of birds flew and landed above the tree I left it near and on a post, yet they did not touch the food. I came back a few days later and some of the food was gone, but not all of it.

Those are just some of my experiences and what I believe.
~Best Wishes in Everything You Do~

Wishes
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

*sigh* i really dont want to beat down on people but....
I came back a few days later and some of the food was gone, but not all of it.
Really? You think this is the work of fairies? If fairies look, sound, act, smell and feel like field mice then yes, yes it was fairies.

I can assure you this is the work of a mouse. It is so clearly obvious! A mouse cant possible eat an entire lettuce/carrot in one go. Depending on the size of the mouse it would also struggle to move it.

Think about it!

And no, i dont think fairies exist.
Zili

Post by Zili »

Fairies don't take the physical items they take the essence of them...

But i do believe that fae exist
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

A plausible point from Zili, i like!

I cant disprove it, i still dont believe but at least i cant disprove what you say :P
Zili

Post by Zili »

I forget which book i read it in but it made sense, fairies are magickal creatures so they wouldn't need to eat the same things humans do.

I also don't believe that fairies look like humans. Humans are always looking to equate themselves with other beings if we think they are more powerful than us, or more beautiful, or for whatever reason we tend to picture anything we want to be like, as having a human form.
DreamKat

Post by DreamKat »

I am really into Faeries but I tend to call them nature spirits instead. Thats just because the word fairy usually brings to mind cute little flower faeries and thats ok but thats not the only kind of fairy. Some people believe that faeries are a type of angel. I mostly see them as caretakers of nature. Feel that nature spirits can be communicated with through a variety of ways. A lot of it is subtle.
lunair

Post by lunair »

dont forget that fearie are spirits well at least i feel that way pleses dont think wrongly of me but i tallk to them the trees and flowers even the earth herself and i cant help but hear her bu rather i feel her hmm i do belive very much in the fea but then again i also belive alot of things that the world tossed aside and called myth or hunted and killed for the reason of them not being able to unbderstand it everytime i have a moment be it when im walking by myself or on a trip to the woods i ask them and talk to them so listen to a young one whos lived many times and knows many ways despite his body's apperance there is a good chance they are real so next time your about to kill or burn thank the earth for without her you wouldnt have the branches that your burning and apologize for an unneccisary death...NO TROLLS
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I believe that the fey are, along with everyone else, are spirits of nature, also the guardians of nature. I don't think they take on a human form, but instead are basically pure soul, and when I see them, they are quick streaks of colour, like an auric color.
MaeRose

Re:

Post by MaeRose »

Wishes wrote:I believe that The Fae (alias: The Fair Folk, Fairies, Faerys, etc.) are the spirits of nature. They can take on any form, whether it be an animal, human, or a plant. They can be quite kind, or they can be treacherous. Though I do believe they have a mishevious side. If you are on a more vegetarian side you save the earth (which they like) so thats onhe thing. Another is recycling, picking up trash, composting, etc. I also believe that they will accept offerings. For instance, I once left a small lettuce and carrot offering on recycled and thin paper. As soon as I did this a few minutes later a ton of birds flew and landed above the tree I left it near and on a post, yet they did not touch the food. I came back a few days later and some of the food was gone, but not all of it.

Those are just some of my experiences and what I believe.
I have always found nature and her magnificent creatures are the best catalist to send messages to me from the spirit world. I to feed the wildlife (spirits) and in return have many deeply magical and telepathic experiences with mice to wolf, and many more.

So, as for fairies, I truly feel that energy can communicate through all nature. This is whether a flash of light or a direct and personal experience with a crow.

Just my thoughts.
It is what it is.
samikcha

Re: Your Thoughts on Fairies

Post by samikcha »

DreamKat wrote:I am really into Faeries but I tend to call them nature spirits instead. Thats just because the word fairy usually brings to mind cute little flower faeries and thats ok but thats not the only kind of fairy. Some people believe that faeries are a type of angel. I mostly see them as caretakers of nature. Feel that nature spirits can be communicated with through a variety of ways. A lot of it is subtle.
Can you please tell me how to communicate with nature spirits..please please please

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You can convey your intentions to Nature Spirits (however you conceive them) the same way you talk to a cat. Just replace the word CAT with NS. They have much in common...a cat will walk away if it is not interested, or scoot off if startled, or observe you from a safe hiding place. If you want to make friends, don't offend it's dignity or threaten it's safety. Don't even try to touch or be familiar with a ferrel cat. It breaks all trust. Food offerings attract cats, especially milk. Plant-food or liquid chlorophyl, is like milk to plants.

If you want to send and receive responses you can understand, be patient and observant. How do you read a cat's intent? It's tail motions convey it's moods. Maybe you cannot see Nature Spirits but you can observe the Effects of their presence in your surroundings. Leaf and grass motion when there is no breeze, plant auras if you see 'Em, and telepathy or communing through your intuitive senses. Odd happenings...for example, I heard the watering can I use for my garden "fall" off it's storage hook in the shed. I did a double take and saw that a specific plant in my garden was seriously in need of a drink, while all the others were doing OK. What caused me to look directly at that one specific plant? What made the watering can fall from it's secure j-shaped hook?

It works in reverse too. I stupidly, stupidly used a total-kill plant poison on an invasive wild rosebush from Hell. The next day I found my near-by Madonna garden statue fallen from it's pedestal and broken.

Nature Spirits and Fae are vastly different species and beings. Fae are inter-dimensional, often referred to as "between" here and there. Nature Spirits are more likely closely within our physical realm. Who knows? If you hold rites and rituals out doors, invite them to observe, and definitely share your ritual meal with them, directly onto the earth. Bread, water, fruit juice, beer (if you're of age) are usual.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

samikcha wrote:
DreamKat wrote:I am really into Faeries but I tend to call them nature spirits instead. Thats just because the word fairy usually brings to mind cute little flower faeries and thats ok but thats not the only kind of fairy. Some people believe that faeries are a type of angel. I mostly see them as caretakers of nature. Feel that nature spirits can be communicated with through a variety of ways. A lot of it is subtle.
Can you please tell me how to communicate with nature spirits..please please please

Hey there! Just wanted to give you a heads up that dreamkat hasn't been around for quite some time. I think this was originally posted in 2010. ;)
However, as always, SpiritTalker has some wonderful thoughts to offer.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
samikcha

Post by samikcha »

smogie_michele wrote:
samikcha wrote:

Hey there! Just wanted to give you a heads up that dreamkat hasn't been around for quite some time. I think this was originally posted in 2010. ;)
However, as always, SpiritTalker has some wonderful thoughts to offer.
Thank you... :)

samikcha

Post by samikcha »

SpiritTalker wrote:You can convey your intentions to Nature Spirits (however you conceive them) the same way you talk to a cat. Just replace the word CAT with NS. They have much in common...a cat will walk away if it is not interested, or scoot off if startled, or observe you from a safe hiding place. If you want to make friends, don't offend it's dignity or threaten it's safety. Don't even try to touch or be familiar with a ferrel cat. It breaks all trust. Food offerings attract cats, especially milk. Plant-food or liquid chlorophyl, is like milk to plants.

If you want to send and receive responses you can understand, be patient and observant. How do you read a cat's intent? It's tail motions convey it's moods. Maybe you cannot see Nature Spirits but you can observe the Effects of their presence in your surroundings. Leaf and grass motion when there is no breeze, plant auras if you see 'Em, and telepathy or communing through your intuitive senses. Odd happenings...for example, I heard the watering can I use for my garden "fall" off it's storage hook in the shed. I did a double take and saw that a specific plant in my garden was seriously in need of a drink, while all the others were doing OK. What caused me to look directly at that one specific plant? What made the watering can fall from it's secure j-shaped hook?

It works in reverse too. I stupidly, stupidly used a total-kill plant poison on an invasive wild rosebush from Hell. The next day I found my near-by Madonna garden statue fallen from it's pedestal and broken.

Nature Spirits and Fae are vastly different species and beings. Fae are inter-dimensional, often referred to as "between" here and there. Nature Spirits are more likely closely within our physical realm. Who knows? If you hold rites and rituals out doors, invite them to observe, and definitely share your ritual meal with them, directly onto the earth. Bread, water, fruit juice, beer (if you're of age) are usual.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me :)

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”