Banned Member

Re: Your Thoughts on Fairies

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hey, glad I could help.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are many photos these days of orbs. If the pictures were taken in cemeteries, people assume the orbs are spirits of the deceased. Seems reasonable to them because that is what they were seeking. However, it doesn't make the assumption correct. Could they be something else which interacts, or well, feeds from, the essence from decaying bodies? These would be natural and non-threatening types of beings, just another part of the forces of Nature we can't see.

Orbs are also photographed in haunted houses. Seems safe to think it's deceased spirits. Maybe. Again, there are energies humans cannot see or record, but something else can.

Orbs are also captured on film in natural settings and during group workings in heightened consciousness, so there's a wide field of possibilities. Are they drawn to the energy being created by the group? There's no saying that all orbs in photos are the same thing. What's even more interesting is interacting, give and take, responses from orbs.

I've only seen orbs a few times, once entering the room at an area where the front door used to be before remodeling, and exiting through the back door. Two cats chased it. Other times I've seen twinkles around my garden, like dim fireflies in broad daylight, yet transparent. Fireflies usually are seen at twilight...but is that the only time when they are active? The glimmers I've seen were not floaters on my eyes.

And when touring a desert garden in Phoenix Az, both my friend and I saw lights like auras leap upward several feet above and from the cactus plants, moments before the rain began to sweep across and forced us under a roof. For a moment, I spotted "dots"... Were they orbs? I don't know. They moved and were gone.

So. I'd welcome comments. Has anyone experienced orbs in or around their ritual circles? In daylight vs. Moonlight? Rain or shine?
barker

Post by barker »

I had been working with the theory that fairies are a type of (divine) angel. Thusly: angels (angels of light), dakini (black angels), fairies (fair angels), el-ohim (holy angels).. in ascending order of "status."

My cat had an angel in her heart (muriel) but she has also had an air spirit on board (Jesus?). Perhaps she knows Earth and that would create a new faery, the natural way of course. I guide her all the time, just changed her food to gourmet today, she is sleeping better.

I tend to have lucifer in my heart but it does change. Lucifer is all about satisfaction, in easy human ways. I don't know: fairies are natural, fairies are divine, which is the right one for me. If they can be natural I'm giving it a try. Here goes nothing...
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote:Here goes nothing...
Well, i explored working with the cat. It appears cats are only fair to themselves, but then, how do humans come to be fond of them... because their magic is fair. The cat jumped into the freezer and I let her stay there and learn for herself what to do. When she jumped down she curled up near me in a very blissful mood and it cheered me up. So I think I can call her fae... I am not the expert on that word though! barker

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”