Faeries are my friends

pixi

Faeries are my friends

Post by pixi »

I’m having a confusing time. I’m being called more and more to speak with the faeries. I had some huge epiphanies that the angel figures I have seen since I was a child are actually faeries. On my way back home earlier I went an hour out of my way because the faeries were calling me to come and spend time with them. I was slowing down and looking at people’s flowers in their gardens. When I was talking to my friend before I went home there were faeries talking to me from the plants near us. I’ve heard “come and play with us” over the last few days. Yesterday I was watching a video and they turned to volume all the way up on my computer to spook me, which it did but when I realised it was them I laughed. I am seeing them more often. There’s a place on the way to somewhere I have to go tomorrow for an appointment which I went past last time and could feel them trying to pull me in. I wanted to go so badly but I physically couldn’t because I’m disabled and use a mobility scooter so couldn’t actually get down to the river. It’s a place I’ve been before and had visualisations of and it’s been in my dreams. The tree there is a place I need to go and sit with him in order to heal myself and the planet. I’ve started fasting and am taking less / skipping my antipsychotic medication to increase my spiritual connections as it blocks them from communicating with me. I don’t know what to do in order to further this research and be able to heal the self and planet? I am being pulled towards this place but I can’t get there.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Faeries are my friends

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Sure they are fairies and not nature spirits?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm I’m not so sure that fasting & skipping meds is giving the psychic abilities more range. It could be useful to work thru the mental fog thay can induce. It would give you an edge. It’s bound to be harder work though. Instead of fasting try those liquid protein drinks; or vege or fruit smoothies once a day. Strawberry & banana; cinnamon, banana& walnut; orange & carrots; orange, pecan & squash. More than once a day can give you the runs, so don’t over do.

I have disabilities (using a walker) and pain meds to deal with too. And I still see & hear what they want me to know. I learned from them that it is better to just relax and let my gaze wander softly here and there & not push. Don’t try to force it & it’s easier for them to work with you. Enjoy the good days and the not so good ones.🤗
pixi

Post by pixi »

NeverMoonAWerewolf wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:20 am Sure they are fairies and not nature spirits?
I think you’re right. I use faeries as that’s how they appear to me (winged beings made of light, I used to call them angels as they appeared when I was scared, Christian upbringing).

Their essence is that of good, healing energy and a little playful, I feel like they’re encouraging me to connect with my inner child.

When I took the detour yesterday it was such fun. They told me to come with them so I did, got caught in a sudden downpour then a rainbow appeared when I got back to somewhere I recognised and felt safe. Maybe a huge coincidence but it felt magical to me.

I think what im struggling with is the difference between my psychosis and spiritual stuff. It’s incredibly confusing but hey, it is what it is and it’s mostly positive experiences at the moment.
pixi

Post by pixi »

SpiritTalker wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:58 am Hmm I’m not so sure that fasting & skipping meds is giving the psychic abilities more range. It could be useful to work thru the mental fog thay can induce. It would give you an edge. It’s bound to be harder work though. Instead of fasting try those liquid protein drinks; or vege or fruit smoothies once a day. Strawberry & banana; cinnamon, banana& walnut; orange & carrots; orange, pecan & squash. More than once a day can give you the runs, so don’t over do.

I have disabilities (using a walker) and pain meds to deal with too. And I still see & hear what they want me to know. I learned from them that it is better to just relax and let my gaze wander softly here and there & not push. Don’t try to force it & it’s easier for them to work with you. Enjoy the good days and the not so good ones.🤗
Thanks for the kind words, I get what you’re saying. That’s a good idea with smoothies. Thankfully I don’t have to worry about the side effects of those. (Another medical thing)

I think they’ll still find ways to connect with me. It feels very important. But I’m trying to focus on it less.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Can you get someone to carry you down there? It sounds like it would be a good place to connect. Next time you go by there maybe pack a picnic and ask a friend or assistant to help you set up under the tree for an hour or so and have a snack.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

pixi wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:41 pm

I think what im struggling with is the difference between my psychosis and spiritual stuff. It’s incredibly confusing but hey, it is what it is and it’s mostly positive experiences at the moment.
Ask yourself how you feel when you know (even after the fact) that you had a psychotic episode.

I sometimes have olfactory and auditory hallucinations, not often and not intensive,and the difference to what is real (in whatever way) is easy to know for the auditory stuff but difficult for the olfactory ones. I learned, though, that when the scent is not really there, my emotions are different than from real smells. Hard to explain.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Good point NeverMoon, I can tell when "other worldly" being are about there is a shift in the fragrance of the air.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”