Poll: What are Your Paranormal Experiences? I of II

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

I experience one or more of the following:

I see and hear people or beings that other people don't see or hear
27%
I have visions or dreams of things happening, and then they actually happen
38%
I see peoples' aura colors, without even trying
2%
I sense and feel a recent argument "in the air" in an empty room
7%
I sense and feel peoples' moods over the phone, before they tell me how they feel
27%

Total votes: 101

Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Re: Poll: What are Your Paranormal Experiences? I of II

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

I can sense/feel energies even though I currently can't see or communicate with them. I also have visions normally in my dreams or during meditation of things which do end up happening.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I am definitely in the catergory of seeing and hearing people or beings that others cannot.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I have always wanted to help find the "missing"...
Before putters were a common thing in people's homes
I'd talk with my Guide and ask how can I develop this
gift. It had seemed like forever since I pulled my cards
out for someone...
I was in Fresno, Ca then and when that congressman's
intern(?) disappeared I got an image in my mind's eye
about being under some branches-I thought it was an
underwater scene I received... That was the only time
that happened. I haven't given up on that dream !
It wasn't long after that we moved down here to the
high desert, my sis-in-law had a computer !!! That was
in '98 I had found others who were Pagan; I wasn't alone
anymore, yeah !!!
When my Mom passed in 2013, I decided I'd try again and
start slowly this time. I wasn't to see or hear spirits, I wasn't
picky how I would get the info.
I started seeing things out of the corner of my eye, even
saw distortions against the walls. I saw a shadow behind
the tv a few weeks ago-yet not a shadow-more like another
distortion. I was thrilled I saw it !!! Maybe one of these days
I'll get it down pat ? Not giving up on it, I still want to help.
I wish my card readings could do that...another discussion
with my Guide, I suppose :)
Okay, that's my 3 cents worth !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Ever since I can remember I was always told about the women in my family having "premonitions"- My Great Great Grandmother, Great Grandmother, my Grandma, all of my Aunts, my mom a female cousins had them. I started experiencing them when I was 5 years old. There's been years of many of us getting together at family reunions discussing and sharing our experiences. It's like a family thing.
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Mine would have to be all of the above, plus a few more. It's sporadic though. I have also sensed the outcome of situations members have posted about on the forum.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

I can usually feel when a visitor is going to arrive, bad things are going to happen, things like that. I have seen angels in life and in dreams tell me pertinent information too. Also Spirits have visited me in dreams and I can often times feel their presence.
FaePug

Post by FaePug »

I sometimes have trouble jiving the fact that I don't believe in the supernatural with the fact that almost all of these things have happened to me. I haven't seen, but have heard voices of people who weren't there. The voices usually immediately put images into my mind of who the voice belongs to. Then, I commonly have dreams about doing things in places I've never been and then, in real life, I go there and do what I was doing in the dream. Then there's aura colors. My mom actually thinks I'm insane with this one. I call them soul colors and I attribute one to every person I meet without even thinking about it. When I imagine them, they're always wearing that color or they're in a room or place with that color. It's weird. I've even attributed one to myself. Also, my family members fight a lot, mostly my mother and brother, and the room they were fighting in always feels different after they've just finished a fight. The last one isn't possible for me, as I don't currently have a phone or anyone to call. I always thought these things were normal and they happened to everyone (you know, "deja vu" and whatnot).
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

Greetings.

I have had such a vast array of different experiences that sometimes I feel they have only occurred to let me know that yes indeed these experiences are possible and do in fact happen. I struggle with the paranormal. I have had to reprogram my thinking that dead does not mean ceasing to exist and anything is indeed possible.

I have had two experiences visually with spirit.
The first was when I was 10 years old. I was playing tag at night outside with my family on a rural farm and I went to tag someone who, before I touched them, disappeared. About 10 years ago I investigated this experience and found out through historical papers that there had been a murder on the property. :shock:

The second was when I was walking down the street and a voice from goodness knows where said to get tested for mercury. I went to the dr and the first one refused to do the blood test because as far as he was concerned it was not possible for me to have mercury toxicity. The voice did not let up so I went back and saw my normal dr who had to look up how to do it. She then did the test. I had to wait six weeks for the results. Within five weeks I was in the hospital and a spirit walked into my room dressed as a dentist and he put his rubber gloved finger in my mouth indicating teeth that were an issue. He then disappeared. I went to ask at the nurses' station where he went and they said no one of that description had been in the hospital. I could have sworn he looked about as solid as you and I.
About 2 days later I found out I had mercury poisoning/toxicity due to my fillings. So much for the first doctor saying it wasn't possible. :roll:

I have entered a trance and channeled a message warning of my best mates death. I have no idea how this happened as all I was doing was staring into a candle and talking to two friends at the table at the time. All of a sudden everything around me disappeared. The next thing I knew I became aware that I was talking and the words "she won't see her sons 5th birthday". What a horrid thing to say!! Sadly 8 months later my best mate was killed in a freak car accident. Her son was only 4 years old. I had no idea what happened or why it happened. This was at least 10 years before finding out I am a witch.

Confusion was my best friend for many years.
The Universe keeps very little hidden from those who choose to seek.
astral_awakenings

Post by astral_awakenings »

I won't list all the experiences I've had. I'll summarize by saying I hear and see people, voices, structures, and objects as they once were. As an example, this has aided me well in archaeological excavation and lab work, showing me where to continue digging or cleaning, leading to discoveries and new anthropological understandings. This has been going on from a young age, and I have come across many things in my lifetime. I once found a secret room and artifacts in a friend's probation-era mansion when I was younger, with voices guiding me there. I used to think there was something wrong with me, though I'm not sure about that anymore.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”