Psychic Path recommendations

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
uaya

Psychic Path recommendations

Post by uaya »

Stuck in a rut and trying to make some new goals to push me to learn some new things- and I want to focus on psychic and mental abilities.
If you are experienced in this path can you recommend some resources/ practitioners/ rituals to practice to get me on the right path? So far I decided to go back to basics by practicing the lesser banishing ritual and middle pillar for a while, but idk if would really apply here. Ideas? Suggestions?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Psychic Path recommendations

Post by SpiritTalker »

Rituals? Cast a simple circle, sit in the middle, light a white candle & meditate on one of the suggestions or others you think of. Open your heart to the exploration and discovery of wider awareness by developing your intuitive sensors. Ask help from your guide and thank your concept of divinity for the opportunities. Close the circle.

I think the more awareness of energy that we have the better, ie.,energy in surroundings as well as within our energy body & aura.

Sensing the Life Force in trees and their plant-life “consciousness” is one idea. Place your hands on a tree and ground your feet to it’s roots; send the tree your sense of joy in it’s beauty & see what response it gives. It’s like charging a spell using what I call load, aim, shoot 🙌🏽 - pull power on the breath to the gut, focus and push.

Or sensing the Genius Loci of a location using empathy sensors might be handy before casting a circle so that all is congenial. Ground, center and use your psi sensors from the solar plexus or chest, whichever is most comfortable. You’ll recognize it as that area that feels sucker punched when you’re suddenly startled. That’s where you connect.

Another idea is training your peripheral visual sensors to pick up auras. I just dropped a post how do I see auras. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12596

Pendulum dowsing or using L-rods to hunt lee lines or other energies; Spirit-travel aka out of body (Monroe Institute) and remote viewing (Paul H. Smith’s YT) are useful and teaching websites abound.

I think these were the kinds of things you’d had in mind as psychic paths. It’s work but it’s fascinating.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

there was a couple of topic floating around here, lets see...here's one
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=30868&p=226382#p226382
here's another
viewtopic.php?t=25112&f=37
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

uaya wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:55 pm Stuck in a rut and trying to make some new goals to push me to learn some new things- and I want to focus on psychic and mental abilities.
That is a wide field. I could give some pointers working with Tarot and/or oracle cards,for example, but there are so many directions here.
If you are experienced in this path can you recommend some resources/ practitioners/ rituals to practice to get me on the right path? So far I decided to go back to basics by practicing the lesser banishing ritual and middle pillar for a while, but idk if would really apply here. Ideas? Suggestions?
There is not one path, and not one right path. We'd need to know a lot more about you. It looks like you are interested in spell work, which is, in itself, not necessarily psychic or mental.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”