Street lights

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Morena21

Street lights

Post by Morena21 »

Hello all,

I have started seeing someone with a gift.. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this is..
When we are driving around or parked outside at night, He is able to stare at street lights and dim them or fully put them out, he can also brighten them. He tells me to pick anyone, he stares at it and it just happens. He and I both would like to know what this means. He isn't spiritual at all, intact I'd his most of this side of me from him, he practices islam but has been moving away from it.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and I can try to find a different way to deliver it.
:D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Street lights

Post by SpiritTalker »

It’s called psychokinesis, or telekinesis, & is a recognized psychic ability. It can be researched in parapsychology topics. It’s not connected to religious practices or beliefs. We don’t have to be spiritual to be psychic - the abilities are part of our DNA makeup and luck-of-the-draw. There are YouTube videos on telekinesis skill development - like moving small objects, bending a water stream from the faucet, bending keys 🔑, powering lights on or off.
Morena21

Post by Morena21 »

Hey, sorry I wasn’t so clear, I know you don’t have to be religious.. it’s just he is. But thank you for the correct term.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There were studies in the 1970’s and onward who’s techniques have been made public & books written - see Stanford Research Institute’s (SRI) Project Stargate if you’re interested in the dry data.
Morena21

Post by Morena21 »

Thank you so much! I’ll give it to him.
OdinsFreya

Post by OdinsFreya »

https://youtu.be/uxo6sGfuv-c This is a video I saved about an experiment done with kids and telekinesis...they also have a website that is mentioned in the video.
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertising, please remove
:fairy: 🔮🇧🇻 ODIN'S FREYA 🇧🇻🔮 :fairy:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Morena21, this is so amazing! I do remember reading about observation studies done on a person who could bend pieces of silverware utensils. Can your friend do this, also? Its so strange with the streetlights.. cuz they are literally running on a power source. That's meant to stay on. Freaking Amazing, tho!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”