Telepathy with my family

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
earth_love

Telepathy with my family

Post by earth_love »

My sister blew my mind the last time I called her on phone. She dreamnt of me & got a spot-on message from me. Describing my feelings because I have been depressed. She received message, loud & clear. I don't want her to worry about me, so I lied & said I'm fine. I never purposely set out to send her any telepathic message. My sister does have skills, ive noticed through the years. She will dream things.I want to attempt to send her a specific message. Something random, like dreaming about 1 of our deceased pets. Something simple, to start. I think it could work. The problem is remembering dreams, to begin with. How is that done easier? My sister legitimately just picked up on my troubled thoughts, period. She's good!! Adding, I haven't seen her for many years & barely speak to her on phone. She has no idea of my present state of mind. Amazing.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Telepathy with my family

Post by Firebird »

Lucid dreaming topics may help. and This book by Carlos Castenada called the Art of Dreaming
https://www.amazon.com/Art-Dreaming-Car ... 006092554X
detail some techniques for paired dreaming.
Let us know if you have any luck with that, it sounds super interesting.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I learned that recording the gist dreams as soon as I can helps recall, like while drinking my AM coffee. Then fill in the details as I defog. 🥱Making it a daily routine helps.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Hi all! Yeah dreams are difficult to remember cuz it depends if you're in the REM sleep, etc. I will receive a tiny flash upon awakening. But my prophetic dreams are always clear as a bell. Crystal clear. Important dreams that are telling me something specific. No problem with those & they will reoccur. Over & over again, like a warning....
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

What is the "key" that lets you know the difference between the prophetic dreams and not?
I've had some snips of stuff that played out in my waking life, but they came through less clear, like the persons involved and a bunch of weird symbolic things that take some time decipher through journalism upon waking, with coffee (cheers! Right there with ya SpiriTalker) although that can be time consuming and I have really fallen away from the am ritual of writing. Carpet tunnel messes with many a creative process. :|
Keeping a (paper a pen) tablet by the bed does help some to write key words if one wakes in the night. One thing that was a pain but works is to drink something conducive to dreaming and sleep, then when you have to get up to pee, jot down a few points in the dream. Upon waking in the am those notes should trigger memories of the dream.
I've heard a recording device is also a good tool. It requires less effort and one can remain groggy to recall the place just "visited". Though I haven't tried that.
Do you have a way to decompress when the visions are too much earth_love?
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Hi firebirdflys. The prophetic dreams I have are spot-on. Oh I see what you're asking. How do I know for sure, I got ya. Umm, I have to think about that for instances. And get back to u, on that one. Good question. I'm wondering is it impossible to answer, let me think about it. All I know is everything happens like I saw. I will dream of crimes, missing persons, etc. Then I will read what I dreamnt on front page of newspapers. I always wondered if that is my calling in life? They do use psychics to help crime investigation. But firebirdflys, nobody believes me anyway & just call me crazy. But remember lately, my dream about the young man here, in this town, that I had. Everything was spot-on & it happened that way. I saw the accident. It was graphic. There's 1 answer for u. Very graphic! Oh also, I am present at the scene. Standing & watching. But I am in spirit. I cannot be seen. I'm an invisible bystander. Its freaking amazing, really. One time I experienced astral travel to a crime scene. Witches can fly. Now I understand that old "joke". Lol...I remember flying with one of my spirit guides.When I realize more to answer your question.... I'm going to write list down in my BOS & I'll let u know. Right, cuz other times u see bits & small clues, I understand your question totally. I have also questioned myself, what are these small clues trying to tell me? They must be deciphered, like u said.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Your other question I missed..do I decompress, somehow. No. I just start doing my tasks & my brain is distracted again, lol.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I've been experiencing more telepathy. Now with both of my sisters. It is amazing. I am not sending out any thought. My 2 sisters who live across the country are truly connected to me. How are they both reading my thoughts, so clearly? Check this out...I randomly touched an adorable dog toy that makes voice sound, when u touch it, while shopping in a store, 2 years ago. I wanted to buy the toy for my dog, but it was too expensive. My sister mailed the exact, very unique toy to me, this past Christmas, in a box of gifts! How's that for being attuned?! I took photos of my dog playing with toy. I'll post a photo when I'm back on Tapatalk.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

firebirdflys wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:36 pm Lucid dreaming topics may help. and This book by Carlos Castenada called the Art of Dreaming
The Art of Dreaming by Castañeda was probably the craziest book I've ever read.
Have you read it?
Seriously it would be fun to discuss that with someone.
I think I don't believe much in what he wrote there, although the topic of winding up entrapped in other worlds might be proven real... this world might even be one of those trap words! lol
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I read bits of it but it was real long time ago. I would have to go over it again. I liked the idea of lucid dreaming with a partner.

I think I mentioned this elsewhere, but I'll sometimes actively think about a person calling me or otherwise contacting me, sometimes it take a day a week or up tp a month. If it's much longer than that I usually forget. But I'd say it works about 85% of the time.
It was interesting when my Bio mom and I met, she said she had been sending messages to me in the effect of "you had better find me soon if you ever want to meet your grandmother" She said she began this energy sending in December 1986. In January of 1987 my father in law died, and that event really made me think about the unknown limits to time. By February I was joining search groups to look for my Bio mom and spent time in record halls that revealed little info for an adopted person. I did sign a waiver with this group (ALMA) so that if some one was looking for me they could find me. In any case by April I got a call (they found my Bio mom) I met her, (a whole long other story) she told me about reaching out mentally at the urgency to meet her mom before she died of lung cancer, so we planned a trip tp Paradise Ca. My three new brothers and my daughter went (daughter was 4 years old then) I met my Bio Grandmother in late April, Grandfather too who turned me on to a whole bunch of family trees. It was pretty crazy getting all this info I had always wondered about. We had got there in a timely manner, Bio Grandmother was dead by June.
FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”