Deleted & Rewrote

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
earth_love

Deleted & Rewrote

Post by earth_love »

Deleted this at first, because I needed to make it more anonymous. There was a tragic accident here lately, where a young man passed away. I had met this man for only like 2 minutes at a neighborhood party. A week before accident, I dreamnt I was standing in his family home staring at his framed high school graduation photo on wall. There was nobody else in house & I was staring at photo for a long time. A few days later I dreamed of the entire accident & I heard that's how it happened, exactly what I saw. It was distressing & I woke up anxious. I didn't recognize who the man was in accident dream. Then I realized the photo dream was trying to tell me it was him. On the flip side of the coin, I long ago stopped warning people if I had a bad dream about them, because they laugh at me & tell me I'm very crazy. So there's that..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Deleted & Rewrote

Post by SpiritTalker »

We can offer a prayer for their highest good & telepathically pass along a tip.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Do you have a way of knowing whether it is truly precognative or if it just a vivid dream?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

SpiritTalker wrote:We can offer a prayer for their highest good & telepathically pass along a tip.
Oh wow, I never thought of that. Because when I had the dream of gazing at his photo...he was still alive.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

firebirdflys wrote:Do you have a way of knowing whether it is truly precognative or if it just a vivid dream?
Hi. I did hear details of how the accident occurred. I saw that in my dream. I believe it's precognitive, or remote viewing, what I experience. Like my eyes staring at a tv screen & watching a movie unfold. I always am warned of deaths in my family or people I know. Sometimes I'm given an exact date & time of death. It happened that way with 2 of my deceased relatives.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

earth_love wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:40 am Then I realized the photo dream was trying to tell me it was him. On the flip side of the coin, I long ago stopped warning people if I had a bad dream about them, because they laugh at me & tell me I'm very crazy. So there's that..
well, we don't think you're crazy. That sounds pretty frightening. It would be really interesting to discover what the key within the dream was that's letting you know this is not just a bad dream. I was also curious, do you have dreams of like good things happening like foreseeing a wedding or a birth or finding a long lost friend... that sort of thing?
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Hiya firebirdflys. Yeah, I thought back & I do dream or think thought while awake...that a family member or long lost friend is going to contact me. A wedding, etc. The tragedies are much more vivid, tho. They're some type of warning. Oh, I missed what you're saying, yes, there is a key somewhere. You're absolutely correct. I think its the way I view it..I know that I'm viewing something. It is exactly like watching a movie unfold..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You seem to be intuiting your dream & vision symbolic language, or code ok. That’s a big accomplishment. I think the mind writes its own code book based on our emotional experience with circumstances of daily life. As we learn our code we can work with it to get better results. But first we have to be aware that there is a code and what the signs mean. So good going.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

SpiritTalker, that sounds promising. I wish my dreams/visions could help me with my goal of improving my life, asap. I have a book in storage, far away. I ordered the specific book to hone psychic abilities. Book has exercises for achieving this. I put myself in a deep hopeless hole with my past alcoholism. I'm going on 4 years sobriety. Every single day I have a clearer revelation. Very bad to hinder abilities with intoxication. I never listened to my spirit guides speaking to me, while drunk. I think they will help me now? I'm asking for their guidance daily. I need this to work for me. Thanks for your reply.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”