Psychic and witchcraft

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Psychic and witchcraft

Post by SpiritTalker »

It often seems that a lot of normies think psychics are witches because both psychics and witches:

. can have empathic awareness of another person’s emotions and intentions
. can be telepathic, clairvoyant and/or tele-kinetic
. can have precognitive dreams
. can heal - or mobilize beneficial energies within others
. can hex - or disrupt the energy effecting others
. can visualize to attract wanted events and repel unwanted events
. can fly - appear out of body - at remote locations
. can locate underground water or minerals
. can see auras of life force surrounding living things
. can see or interact with spirits and/or Fae or ET beings
. can interphase with another person through computer links
. can astral-travel via ley line maps
. can interphase with other realms, timelines or dimensions

A high percentage of witches posting on EUTM’s discussion forum describe themselves as empaths. A few mention being bothered to distraction by clairvoyance and others by an unrestful spirit’s poltergeist shenanigans. Any or all of the abilities listed above have been experienced by EUTM posters.

I think one difference between psychics and witches is that generally witch’s purposefully seek a relationship with Nature, but it isn’t a requirement to practice the Craft. Oh, and of course witches wear striped socks. :D

A practice as simple as drinking a glass of Moonlight charged water and absorbing Moonlight into the aura will recharge our energy-body, the psychic battery. A crystal ball traditionally gets “moon-magnetized” to excite its crystalline inter-phasing with the mind. UV-rich Sunlight charged crystal “elixirs” are a common practice amongst witches today. Personally I’ve felt that it works best outdoors with no windows to deflect the light and just takes longer indoors.

To Know, to Will, to Dare, to Be Silent are the witch’s powers. Do you think these are experienced as psychic abilities?

How do you make use of your psychic abilities in your witchcraft practice? Or what have you found works well for you? Do you feel your psychic abilities are meshing with spell casting? - if so, how?
SapphireRoad

Re: Psychic and witchcraft

Post by SapphireRoad »

I've had psychic abilities over a decade yet last 3 years as I introduced traditional Goddess witchcraft to my life it feels like a real deal at last. Without it, it was like scratching a surface. Psychics derive conclusions from what they feel, they don't search for expressions of why to what degree or in what concept all that much as the architecture of witchcraft provides.
Pre-witchcraft era of mine
I felt energy disturbances in belly organs
I sensed irrational fears
I saw beings of light or comely nature
I got empowered high by meditations
I sensed my love in some plains

Post-witchcraft
I know the origin of pretty much all pains in organs and why they occur
I know the reasons behind irrational fears
I know a difference between rushes of extasy and true spiritual friends
I know how getting high on meditation can be changed to real power condensation.
I know my love and even our past lives.

I have some concepts beyond traditional lore that I learned, I wrote them here and there and would like to render them more intact one day.

To your questions I think psychic abilities are necessary for successful rituals as what works well for me is dynamic.

To be silent is a mysterious riddle. Concerning psychic abilities one can render silence beneath one's mind as a force of impeccable peace to avoid disturbances.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yea, I agree. I’ve thought of “silence” as mystical solitude. Or simply put - shutting up so you can hear the innermost voice.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Psychic powers and witchcraft go hand in hand. But both can be practiced by themselves. Psychic power imo, is your innate inner powers that you can develop. Witchcraft calls on forces outside of yourself for power. Sometimes spells mix both powers together because they're interdependent.

With my witchcraft my psychic powers have advanced a lot. It's a lot like SapphireRoad was speaking of. I finally sense spirits but with witchcraft I learned identify them.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”