When somebody is not grounded

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
stormofwind

When somebody is not grounded

Post by stormofwind »

What can happen ? I'm curious
barker

Re: When somebody is not grounded

Post by barker »

They think they are great, basically. Pays to care.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I went through a time when I was bombarded by incoming precognition & visions & constant empathic reception so that I never had a moment's rest. Even my dreams were flash-back roller coaster rides. I had no idea how to control it. This was a few years before I encountered the Craft. Completely by accident I experienced grounding when I'd sat down to rest while id been walking across a field. The anxiety drained off & I could breathe! The endless clamor reduced to murmurs. In those days I didn't have access to Internet or books. I'd say that I had been un-grounded & psychically wide open on all hailing frequencies. we ground before & after magical work to keep the lid on. We selectively open our center by pulling power to the gut for working. We have to shut off the flow when we're done or we get spacey or worse. Symptoms in behaviors like indecisiveness, faulty perception of circumstances, exalted or reduced self-absorbtion, jittery.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

They don't act, they react.
sylphaxiom

Post by sylphaxiom »

In my experience it makes everything confusing and you're personal mental space gets clouded and distorted or "covered up" with everything around you. Grounding helps you to keep yourself separate from your gifts (especially with empaths).

I try to ground every full moon or any time I'm feeling overwhelmed and stressed. It's really like letting heat dissipate into a sink (or the electrical metaphor as the name suggests). It can be a very pleasurable experience by releasing tension and pent up energy.
May the Gods be with you, and the hand of Fate be a gentle touch to guide you.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”