Dread

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dread

Post by Firebird »

How often do any of you experience this? and how often does it actually pan out?

In what way's do you experience the dread, like how does it manifest in your body and mind?

Thanks, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dread

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have different kinds - worry - irrationally about mundane things (what if I ran out of cat litter!?!) and my best friend is on dialysis every other day. OK, so I use worrying about cat litter to mask worrying about my friend - that's a no brainer. Then there's the world wide political debacle that gives me the heebies-jeebies. And worry with the dread accompanying specific pre cogs - I've had enough mid-course confirmations along the way that indicate the long term outcomes haven't changed. Lastly there's non-specific dread accompanying clinical anxiety that never has had an out come. It's illusion & recognizable scrambled brain activity100%. Physically it's a knot in the gut & lack of spontaneity.
barker

Post by barker »

Dread is one's own promise of truth to others.

Either, "positive" or "i will proof my own self instead." A psychic reading might suggest you learn an easy way or an heart way... Whatever works, works.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Sometimes.
barker

Post by barker »

I really dread not living my best possible life. So in turn, I help out in manifold ways... magic being one of them. Silver lining... any negative can be converted to joy. It only takes an intellectual eye to self.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Dread & Breakfast

If needed to travel distance I rather sleep outdoors in the wilderness than to suffer dusty, unprotected hotels where people sweat out their demons into space.
firebirdflys wrote:How often do any of you experience this? and how often does it actually pan out?
Instinctive warning against danger either about to be done out of my inexperience or out of an event coming my way.
Some sort of similar fear happens when the circumstances in my life are misread as dangerous, that one is very counterproductive to act out of.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SpiritTalker wrote:I have different kinds - worry - irrationally about mundane things (what if I ran out of cat litter!?!) and my best friend is on dialysis every other day. OK, so I use worrying about cat litter to mask worrying about my friend - that's a no brainer. Then there's the world wide political debacle that gives me the heebies-jeebies. And worry with the dread accompanying specific pre cogs - I've had enough mid-course confirmations along the way that indicate the long term outcomes haven't changed. Lastly there's non-specific dread accompanying clinical anxiety that never has had an out come. It's illusion & recognizable scrambled brain activity100%. Physically it's a knot in the gut & lack of spontaneity.
yea, I cannot tell the difference from non specific dread and outcome dread. Like, I felt it before events like 911, job loss and several of our earthquakes, sometimes the space in between the feeling and the action is so long I don't know if I sensed that or was just having anxiety.
Also having to deal with PTSD is a constant battle of the inner and outer self.
Yea the knot in the gut, I hadn't observed lack of spontaneity, so I'll try to sense if that is occurring at all also, though it does feel like a place of non forward movement.
I still wonder on particular body responses that were different in anyway to actual precog disaster and the Oh Crap, did I turn off the coffee and lock the front door now that I'm 200 miles from home. :shock:
With the earthquakes I have a few other signals to collaborate the feelings like things happening in the natural world at the time. That why certain weather just gives me the willies.

BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

PTSD must suck.

I think there is something like that that made me make bad calls in life. In past lives living a warrior's life was something where you needed constant awareness and could get killed any time. Looks like many ex-warriors from the past might be carrying this package of trust issues into present age.

Regress therapy is probably a bad idea because there you can connect on collective memory and draw from the box something that wasn't yours. So I still don't know how to improve in healing of such things. I only try to keep my space in good shape to avoid gradual corruption of scheming evil.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”